MafuMafu x Reader - Off Days

TW Voyeurism
Disclaimer. This was partially ai written so I had to tweak it so sorry if there's any mistakes or inconsistencies.

You had just woken up and finished getting dressed forr the day when you sat on the couch and turned on the TV. After a while you'd started to fiddle with your phone. It had been days since you'd even thought about it. But there was still that dull ache in the pit of your stomach, in the center of your chest. There was certain name that was looping around in her mind lately, that of which belongs to your friend a man by name of MafuMafu. Mitsu had decided to give in and call him up, the anticipation of talking to him had been building up for days. "Oiii Y/N-chan, good morning" he sounded form the other side of the phone clearly he was still unaware of your feelings.  "Are you busy today" you asked quietly. However this tone was mistaken for sweetness, which of course amassed Mafumafu "do you want me to come over?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll be home all day today" you said. "Alright, I'll see you then" "See ya later" you hung up. You smiled a bit as the call ended. You then laid across the couch her head rested against the arm rest, your right arm dangling off the open side of the couch, your left hand resting on her stomach and her eyes fixed on the ceiling as you smiled like an idiot thinking about the albino.  You stayed like this for so long you didn't even hear Mafumafu unlock the door with spare key you'd given him and come in. Seeing you this position really amused him "thinking about me hmm" he said making you jolt in suprise upon hearing his voice. This is bad, you along with everyone acociated with was aware that he had a dirty mind and "slightly" perverted sense of humor, did he think you'd just finished masturebating?. "Sit up Y/N-chan, I wanna play with you" He said. This time she did as told, he began to take off his clothes. "Now then, we gonna play the game again?" "Game, what game?" She said her eyes darting around the room as a way to desperately avoid eye contact with him.  "The game where I ask you a question and you have to get up and answer it, without moving a single part of your body!" "How about we just watch a movie" she said a bit nervously. "jeez you're more of a pervert then Shimamashi" you mumbled quietly thinking he didn't hear that remark, keyword, thinking, yes he heard it. "Oh yeah, you really think so" he said as he turned off the DVD players input and put it on nroamal tv. They watched a movie for about an hour and half before you'd felt him place his hand in her thigh, which made her immeasurably nervous considering you were already in his lap. Any other day this wouldn't have been a big deal since you were close enough to mess around like that with no problem but today was different. "I'm going to ask you a question, you can answer with a simple yes or no" he started. "What is it" she said trying with all her might not to sound nervous. "Can you tell me a lie for once?" "Sure" "Can you tell me you're a virgin?" He smiled at her "I actually am, why do you ask" you said whishing the sun wasn't still out so the wouldn't be bright enough for him to see her cheeks turning red. "Ok" he said as his hand slid up your thigh a bit further meaning his thumb was inches way form your nether region. "Can you tell me you have no panties on right now, or that you didn't just take your panties off for me" he said his voice a bit higher. "Your.....You're too horny Mafu"  you said as you felt his finger slight rub against your clit before he pulled his hand away "d-did i....go to far" he said as he looked away looking guilty. You'd felt her cheeks flush redder and redder until they were the shade of the couch the two of them were on She then leaned against him and rest her head on his shoulder "Let's just ignore this ok" you said quietly as she nestled her nose in the side of his neck a bit. "Sure" he said as he kissed the top of your head. He then turned to face the screen and resumed watching the movie they were watching.  Soon enough the vibe was brought back up as the two of you had been giggling at bit as they watched the movie and cuddled. Then suddenly looked up at him "Mafu, you smell good" you said as she smiled and loosely grips the side of his shirt as she some how managed to bury her nose even further into the side of his neck and she sniffed a bit.
"Y-Yeah, well you smell good too" he said as he looked down at you with a goofy smile "You're such a dork" you said as you lightly waked him in shyness.  "Shut up, I know, but you are such a cute dork" "You're the cutest dork I've ever seen" you said as she playfully bit his neck a bit. "Ahh, why did you bite me are you a dog" he said with a hiss "says the man who nyas like a cat for his fans." You said with a small smirk  "Shut up" he said not having anything of worth to retort with.
They stayed like that for the rest of the day, cuddling and watching a movie before Mafumafu went home. About four days later he'd came over again, however by the time he left it was around 22:00. He'd only realized he'd forgotten his jacket halfway through his drive home. He turned the car around and went back to her apartment and knocked on the door. There wasn't an answer so he assumed she was asleep. So he used his spare key. Once he closed the door he called out for you and again didn't get an answer. He approached her room just to confirm if his thoughts were correct. He then heard what he thought was you calling out to him. He walked a bit faster before stopping as he slightly cracked your bedroom door open. He stood silent in shock as he saw you half naked and masturbating with his leather jacket wrapped around you.  He knew it was wrong to keep looking but she looked so pretty like that. He closed the door a small bit just enough for him not to be noticed but he would still be able to see her as he slid his hand in his pants and stoked himself as he listened to your lewd sounds and her moaning his name.
"Mafu! Mafu!" You sounded
He let go of himself and his vision started to cloud. He leaned against the door as he climaxed as quietly as possible fully aware that you had also climaxed on the other side of the door unaware he was just outside.  He then quickly went home and finished masturbating to a huge climax before going to sleep. The next day he'd returned to your apartment to retrieve his jacket. "Hi Mafu" you said cheerfully "you forgot your jacket last night." She said innocently handing it back to him, unaware that he knew what she did last night. 
He'd grabbed his jacket and though about leaving  the apartment without saying anything. This was d o to him not knowing  if he was more angry or embarrassed.  "Thanks" he said with a smiled "can I ask something." You said nervously. He nodded "I like you, I want to be your girlfriend" you said as she looked down expecting him to reject her. He didn't though as he reached out his hand and shook yours. "Great, I'll be your boyfriend" he said  "Really" you said as you looked up at him. You then felt one his arms wrap around her waist as he pulled her close to him.  "Yes" he said as he kissed you. It quickly got steamy as you wrapped your legs around his waist as you hoisted youself up so he could hold you there. You then carried her to the couch as he kissed you. He then laid you down on the couch and slowly unbuttoned the blouse that you were wearing as he kissed you.  He then let his hands roam over you body as he kissed you, making sure to linger on your breasts and between your legs. "You feel so good" "Please let me feel your tongue" you said as you spread you legs a bit. He then licked your clit and she nearly came right there. "I want to taste you" he said as he entered you.
You moaned as he went in. You shivered as you felt his tongue swirl around inside you. "Mafu...you're so good" you said between moans . He kept doing that for a few minutes as you felt yourself get closer and closer to climax. "I'm going to cu." you whispered as he kept doing his thing. "Would look at that, everyone thinks I'm a sub and yet you're falling apart as I eat you out." He said before slurping your juries making you whimper from the sensation before his started to lick and swirl his tongue around inside your again. "I'm...I'm going to cwm" you slight in bliss as she started to come down for her high. "Do you want me to blow you?" You asked, trying to be considerate.  He nodded with smirk as he unzipped his jeans. You looked at his length with glossy eyes as she took him inter her mouth.  You tarted to bob your head up and down. He groaned a bit as he smirked looking down at you as she bobbed her head. "You look so pretty" he said as he petted like a cat a bit and you took more of his length into your mouth to show him that you liked it when he pet you.  You kept bobbing your head up and down faster and faster before you felt him start to pulse and felt him start to spasm. He shot his load into your mouth as she kept bobbing her head up and down. You then pulled away from his length and laid back down on the couch. "You're sexy, you know that Mafu" you said in questioning tone.  "Like my dirty talking hmm" he said with a smirk. He picked you up and took her to her room and laid her down in bed before laying next her. "You're so cute" he said as he held you.  "We're going to be good together"  You smiled as she drifted off to sleep with a blissful smile on your face.

A/N sorry if it was a bit uncomfortable to read, I'll be doing more soon, the next one will be fluff so feel free to request in the comments.