Training

"HOLD ON!!" Percy yelled as Reyna kept striking him, not giving him a chance to get on the offensive side. Nico then jabbed at Reyna, causing her to lose focus, and Jason then went after Percy - but got intercepted by Connor, and knocked down by Travis.

Malcolm stayed on the sidelines reading a book, looking at Connor from time to time as Grover and Katie talk about a new garden to install at camp.

"WHAT THE-" Will exclaimed when Hazel picked him up, and threw him over her shoulder. Afterwards, Hazel bent down and winked and the poor doctor. Frank stared in awe, then proceeded to get punched by Annabeth.

"Stay in focus, you would've died if you did that when fighting a monster." Annabeth stayed matter-of-factly.

"OUCH!" Piper yelled out, it was so loud everyone stopped in their tracks and looked to her direction.

Leo was on her back in a hold, wearing... stilettos?

"TOLD YA I COULD BEAT YOU IN HEELS! I'M LEO, FUCKING, BAD BOY SUPREME VALDEZ!" He said triumphantly. Jason walked over to them as he laughed to himself, helping Piper up from the ground.

"Where In Tartarus did you even learn how to fight in those feet-killers!" Piper exclaimed in anger at the boasting Latino.

"I practice when I'm bored sometimes." He shrugged, not mentioning the fact that he accidentally stole heels instead of shoes - and had to fight off some pricks on the street with them on.

"Oh - it's on!" Travis yelled, running to get a pair - with a snickering Connor close behind. Percy also joined the excitement and followed them.

..•

After a while of fighting, Leo still came out on top. And some of the others wanted a go at them.

"OUCH!" Annabeth shouted as she tried to stand in them.

"T-this is nothing." Reyna said, trying to keep herself from crying.

Katie looked confused as she looked down at her set of heels. "I don't see when hurts so bad."

"Me neither." Grover bleated. "It's like another set of hooves."

"Connor, this is why I hate you." Malcolm said, gripping onto Connor for dear life, a book in between his arm.

"OW, OW, OW, OW, OWWWWAHHH!" Will exclaimed when he tried to walk in them. He took them off and immediately looked at Nico.

"Sunshine, I love you and all that, but no."

"To late!" Will chases Nico around the training grounds, trying to get Nico to wear heels.

"Hey Peter Pan!" Leo exclaimed somewhere in the distance. Jason, finally balancing on his heels, looked back at where the sound came from.

"Ye-" He got cut off when Leo ran and jumped into his arms, Jason dropped his weapon and caught Leo, but then proceeded to fall down.

"Ouch..." Jason grumbled as Leo sat on top of him. Leo was on his stomach, his hands pressed onto his chest.

"Hey, you look hot down there." Leo said with a smirk. Jason blushed, and tried to cover his face, but Leo went down and kissed him before he could.

"Really? Get a room." Piper exclaimed, rolling her eyes.