two , #002

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█ - 𝖠'𝗓𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖷 𝖤𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 ᥫ᭡

❤︎₊ ⊹ ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾❞
✶ ❛𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖾 𝗇𝗎𝖾𝗏𝗈?❜ ✶

❤︎₊ ⊹ ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾❞✶ ❛𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖾 𝗇𝗎𝖾𝗏𝗈?❜ ✶

AZARI HARMONIE JOHNSON
𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
❝Zari|ari❞, azariharmonie

AZARI HARMONIE JOHNSON𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾❝Zari|ari❞, azariharmonie

Currently sitting in the notti's boys room while they smoked zari's leg were folded. The room was an mix of black with hints of blue every here in there .

The room was well organized an smelt real nice it was an mix of Dior savage and a loud smell of weed.

She loved boys who kept up with not only themselves but their personal space . And he seemed to do so, his room was real large and very neat and organized.

Dd and Kaylen sat on the beanbag in the left corner cuddled up with an blunt being shared between the two, while Alicia Keys infamous song unthinkable played from dd's phone.

. "move over stupid " Kay pushed his head and he sighed. "why you talking like that ? shut the fuck up ". He snatched the blunt out of her hand hitting it and she smiled.

" you can sit on the bed youn gotta be all awkward". Notti told a'zari . Standing up she smiled "thank you ". It was a little weird between them well a lot of weird between them off the simple fact they didn't even know each-other.

Yet they were sitting in an king sized bed together, or the simple fact that this fine ass man was next to her with no shirt on and did she mention he was fine!? like dammm.

He attempted to hand her the blunt " here ". She declined his offer being she wasn't really into smoking she did it a few times but she never did it occasionally.

" i don't smoke like that ". He eyed her shrugging hitting the blunt again all enough more for him!, "oh my fault ". Kaylene and dd watched from the side of them " yall mad awkward " dd pointed out leading notti to kiss his teeth.

Mugging his older brother from the side a'zari noticed and lightly chuckled before She pushed her body up against the headboard sliding out of her chanel slides leaving her white toes now out.

She began tapping on her purple iphone 13 pro max swiping through apps. Minding her business from the corner of her eye she could see Notti full on staring at her .

I'm talking he wasn't even trying to hide the shit. His eyes were low and he was smiling at her for a unknown reason no one seemed to noticed this but her.

Immediately blushing she looked away" why you staring at me like that?", she questioned. He licked his lips placing his blunt down and laid against the headboard next to her.

" i got eyes for a reason ", he spoke and she rolled her eyes playfully finding him amusing a little. " yea but they don't need to be placed upon me ". Looking between her face and her lips he smiled at her once more she was so pretty.

" so 'youn want me looking at you ?". She rolled her eyes playfully placing her phone down " did I say that ?". They began flirting more naturally on both of their ends mostly notti he always flirted it was just easy, mostly because he ain't care.

" these nikka's up in here caked up " ddot mugged all of them.

Dd and Kaylene laughed high out of their minds . " Bae how much you wanna bet they gone be together before August?". Kaylene bargained she could tell just by how talkative her sister was being she was definitely jacking him.

Considering she barley talked too people she just knew they was gone wind up dating in the next month or so. Dd smacked his lips " i think the same shit, how about we bet on who catches feelings first ?".

Nodding her head kaylene raised up off dd's chest and looked at her little sister and smiled. " my sister-my brother". They spoke in sync and they both shake one's hands.

Ethan and A'zari we're chilling over the time they had started getting more comfortable , well A'zari. Ethan was naturally a talker he was never shy, he was blunt and overall talked his shit when he did even need too .

" so i seen you had a lil following what do you do ?". She asked curiously chewing on some Twizzler's ." Oh you been clocking 'fa me see i knew you wanted me in your face whole time".

He smiled looking over at her his eyes lower that ever " bro what ? answer the question " she mumbled he was skipping to far ahead though she was clocking for him.

" i be rapping feel me ?". Staring at him he looked like the type he looked bad ass hell, " i could see that ' cause of your voice let me hear some?". For the first time the whole conversation, he broke eye contact with her and she smirked.

Letting her know that be was nervous, " why you not looking at me now don't tell me you shy? that's my thing".

He smiled waving her off " nawl you heavy chill ari ". He gave her a nickname and she was cheesing with him . His eyes was so low she felt like he was placing something on her.

" Mcht ok Ethan ". He was about to complain , but the way his name was rolling of the tip of her tongue that shit had him geeking .

"Ari ? , i like it nobody be calling me that gang ". Side eying her because gang ?, gang who? " stop playing with nigga's we not gang ari ". Failing to muffle their laughs dd and Kay were dead ass hell all up in there mix watching them.

"hollon let me open the window ". Dd made up an excuse just to be nosy per usual .

"'youn want to be my friend ?" he mugged her . " friend ?, ion wanna be your friend " he laid his head against the headboard Smirking he wanted to be some more shit.

"mhm ethan what do you want to be then?". Smirking he rubbed his hands laying his head on one of the pillows " your man of course we already know this though".

AUTHORS NOTES-
I see that y'all jacking this book i'm most def gone try to be a lil more active on this book , i be having other things going on sometimes so i might not post weekly .