Twenty Nine, #029

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█ - 𝖠'𝗓𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖷 𝖤𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 ᥫ᭡

❤︎₊ ⊹ ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾❞
✶ ❛𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖾 𝗇𝗎𝖾𝗏𝗈?❜ ✶

❤︎₊ ⊹ ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝖺 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾❞✶ ❛𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝖾 𝗇𝗎𝖾𝗏𝗈?❜ ✶

ETHAN RILEY REYS
𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖾𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
❝Notti|E❞, nottiosama

ETHAN RILEY REYS 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖾𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾❝Notti|E❞, nottiosama

Entering his house notti pulled his sweatpants up on his legs. Shaking his curls his low red eyes gazed around looking at his very dark home. Slowly walking into into the kitchen he looked on the stove reading the time. 4:03

Grabbing the whole box of fruit snacks he walked up the steps to his room not bothering to wonder where dd had been or even bothering to care if his mom was here. He went into his room closing his door softly.

" damn i gotta slow down on the weed".

Stressing he sat down in his chair. Grabbing one of the cigars from off his stand he pulled seven grams of weed out of his hoodie pocket. Sitting his phone in front on his monitors he held it up going to his contacts to call her.

Grabbing his controller he went onto Spotify he played nocap and rylo Rodriguez thang for you. " you have reach the voicemail box of... a'zari" her softer tone spoke. Sniffling a lil he nodded his head along to music.

He knew her line would do that. It always did he wasn't dumb he figured she disconnected her number but before he went to sleep her always had to hear her voice play.

Calling her contact again he wanted to hear her voice once more before he grew upset an broke his seventh phone in the past month 1/2. These past months for had been wild, his head and his heart had been running in circles.

Notti had barley been outside, he hadn't even attended top school. The young teen hadn't even been at his house ass much he woke up, left for the whole entire day and night and would come back early in the morning.

Since the whole situation a part of him had slowly seemed to slip away he no longer had the energy for many of things he used to do. He missed her, and the guilt he had inside had been eating him alive so bad.

Moving on had never crossed his mind he didn't want too. He knew he should have but he couldn't his heart wouldn't allow him to he was stuck, almost as if he was trapped inside of a one sided love cycle with her.

Hanging up his phone. " wondering where you been who you been with". He lowly rapped along to the song exhaling the smoke from his mouth his thoughts captivated his mind.

The guilt he had for the situation had laid on his mind with all of his apologizing and trying to make amens he had just stopped and have her the space she clearly wanted.

Ethan hadn't understood why he cheated still. Then, he repeatedly cheating multiple times it wasn't like he was pussy deprived or he was whipped.

He just couldn't help himself which made the situation no different he was a lying ass nikka, he knew he was and he been trying to work on those toxic ass ways of his.

Placing his blunt down notti saw a face-time connect from his best-friend going through. Accepting the call notti locked his lips watching her load up " hey mama", softly speaking to her az'riah blushed on the other end of the line.

" hi ethan". Staring at one another over the line notti noticed her new hairstyle in her hairs and his eyes glue stuck to her pretty ass face. " you look pretty ass hell let me see turn your head to the side riah".

Doing as notti asked az'riah turnt her head showing her bare face her new lace had ben installed. notti smiled at her. " ion mean you call you no bitch no disrespect, but bitch that motherfucker is clean", he laughed.

Removing her face from the camera Riah bursted into laughed along with his knowing the famous tiktok sound, she hasn't even noticed pretty. " you're a trip e like dead ass, anyways i was calling to see if you were going to ddot's house".

Furrowing his brows notti confusingly stared. He hadn't gotten a text from ddot. When i said notti life had changed he had honestly been working on himself, he didn't speak or contact anyone really besides riah.

He barley spoke to the members he was in a gang with. For christ sake he didn't speak to dd their bond hadn't seemed to exist anymore, that was his bother but dd words stuck with him especially after everything.

He couldn't believe his brother went against him that bad over a nikka who he hadn't even known. Him and his mom barely spoke as well he lived in her house and had her number but unless it was serious, he didn't communicate with her.

She had tried to fix their bond but once you did something to notti he could never get over it. The both of them hurt him and instead of communicating he was going to act as if they didn't exist in his eyes.

" no i didn't check what's going on ma?". Staring at her through the screen they made eye contact " he's having a friends night we're all chilling and hanging at his house, in christmas onesies i heard meerah and all of them going".

Humming along notti shrugged he didn't really want to go considering he didn't speak to none of them. An he would rather die then be in a room with dd for more then ten consecutive minutes.

" i didn't ask if you were going because we are going together so you could just come over and we can pick out matching clothes out, and maybe we could both get some bitches".

Laughing along he flipped her off through the camera. Picking his notebook up he smiled already knowing she was going to make him get out the house and come with her.

" my bitches badder then yours". Side eyeing the camera Az'riah mugged him playfully not liking his statement " mhm but we both know who none of em fucking with", she said causing him to mug her.

Riah and notti had grown closer these past months. She had filled a small void just being their, unexpectedly they got really close. Flirting here and their, they were not together but they didn't mind doing relationship things.

They both were attracted to one another. But notti didn't date anymore and she was bisexual, liking girls more then boys. " alright you got it my heart you ain't lien though she was pretty ass hell, but yeah i'll go if you go".

He had been going!.

DAI'S NOTES -
Next chapter will be long i promise. Anyways, riah and notti besties what we think about that?. An for the record they
are talking about a'zari!.