Page one: When the world came crashing down

6/8/04 - kill. Me. NOW!!!.

Dear diary - it's me again... hi. Sooo it's 2004 now. My parents broke the news to me that were moving after the ball dropped. WHAT. THE. EFF?!. "happy new year!!- we're moving to New Jersey". New. JERSEY?! WHAT THE FRICKIN FRACK?? also I can't even swear in my own diary, the therapist told me it was 'non needed'. Oh yeah, my parents made me start a diary because I won't talk to them, I mean they moved me from (your home town) to NEW FRICKEN JERSEY!! UGHHHHH!! I had friends and I almost had a flipping boyfriend!! Eff. This. Shnit. Whateva - Y/N out !!

————————————————————————

I awoke slowly from the sound of my custom alarm 'wake the fuck up loser time for schoooooll!!' In the voice of y/f/n... god I missed them. They were my best friend and now I can't even talk to them because my stupid fucking parents moved me to a boring old place that won't do me any good. They said it was 'for my own good' what?! Literally I hate it here!! It smells bad and it's sooo dumb!. I have to go to a stupid private school- gag me!!. I groaned gently as I rolled myself out of bed, sighing. I stood up slowly as I started to regret life itself. I stared in the mirror, my y/h/l, y/h/c hair knotted and messy. I rubbed my eyes, noticing the amount of eyeliner that came off with my aggressive wipe. I began searching through my dull boring closet for clothes to wear. I decided I'd use the new outfit I was supposed to wear to a party back at home. God how I missed home. I grabbed the outfit and decided to do my makeup, maybe they would make me feel better about this sorrowful situation.

I stared into the mirror with pride.. I'm such a fuckin emo.

**outfit below**

I sighed anxiously as I finally got the courage to leave the house

I sighed anxiously as I finally got the courage to leave the house. I made my way to school, noticing almost immediately it was a fucking uniformed school. WHAT?!?!. OH MY GOD MOM DIDN'T TELL ME!! There were two groups of people by the fountain, the right showed a bunch of blonde girls with their uniformed shirts unbuttoned down to the last few buttons, skirts that were cut up to be mini skirts, and heels, and clearly a bunch of buff jocks. The left was stereotypical nerds and geeks. Oh great. after this I'd have to hang out with those suckers. I made my way to the door to find my locker. I sighed in pure embarrassment as I felt a tap on my shoulder. I heard a boy clear his throat, which caused me to turn around. It was a tall guy with curly long hair and honestly he was really attractive. I blinked slowly. "Oh- h-hi.." I spoke, my voice felt strange to myself. I hadn't talked in a month, refusing to speak to anyone after being moved. The guy had a bright kind smile, shaking my hand enthusiastically. "Hi!! I'm Ray, Ray Toro!!, I'm gonna show you around the school!!" He spoke. So his name was Ray? That was a cute name. "I'm uh.. I'm y/n y/l/n." I spoke with a quiet voice, which he seemed to smile at, as if that smile couldn't get any bigger. "You're not from Jersey, are ya? Well that's cool with me!! Just know, Jersey guys flirt with pretty girls like you." He winked. "So.. was that flirting?" I questioned. "Well you catch on quick!" He spoke before pulling me around the school.

**this is a lazy beginner chapter to start the fic. I update slow ..**