Chapter 7: Banishing Non

Superman's determination surged, his eyes blazing with resolute purpose. The revelation of the Flash's capture had ignited a fire within him, intensifying his resolve to bring down Non and save his imprisoned ally. With every fiber of his being focused on the task at hand, he fought with unwavering determination.

Summoning the depths of his strength and the vastness of his powers, Superman unleashed a barrage of powerful blows against Non. Each strike carried the weight of his frustration, his anger, and his determination to ensure justice prevailed.

As Non staggered under the onslaught, Superman seized the moment. His eyes blazed with a primal energy as he reached out, a current of power surging through him. With an unyielding grip, he grabbed hold of Non, channeling his Kryptonian might into a singular act of justice.

"Your reign of terror ends here, Non!" Superman's voice thundered, a commanding presence that echoed through the battlefield. With a powerful surge of energy, he launched Non skyward, his destination predetermined—the Phantom Zone.

Non struggled, his resistance futile against the might of Superman's grip. The dimension-warping power of the Phantom Zone beckoned, drawing Non closer with each passing moment. The rift between realities crackled with energy as Superman's hold on his foe remained unrelenting.

As Non disappeared into the ethereal gateway, a final cry of rage and frustration echoed through the air. Superman's eyes followed his nemesis's descent, ensuring that Non had been successfully banished. A sense of accomplishment washed over him, but he knew the battle was far from over.

With Non dispatched to the Phantom Zone, Superman's attention turned to the task of rescuing the Flash. He soared through the air, his cape billowing behind him as he raced toward the stronghold where Zod's forces held their captives.

Metropolis blurred beneath him as he reached the fortress, a structure as foreboding as it was formidable. Superman's eyes scanned the surroundings, searching for any signs of weakness or vulnerability. He knew that infiltrating the enemy's stronghold would not be easy, but he had faced daunting challenges before and emerged victorious.

With a surge of superhuman speed, Superman burst through the fortress doors, his presence radiating strength and purpose. The corridors were filled with Zod's loyal soldiers, but they stood little chance against the might of the Man of Steel. One by one, they fell before him, their attempts to impede his progress futile.

Finally, Superman reached the chamber where the Flash was held captive. The sight of his friend bound and restrained fueled his determination. With a powerful display of strength, he shattered the restraints that held the Flash captive, freeing him from his prison.

The Flash's gratitude and relief were evident in his eyes as he stood beside Superman. The two heroes shared a silent understanding, knowing that their bond had been tested and strengthened through this harrowing ordeal.

"We have to stop Zod," the Flash spoke, his voice tinged with urgency. "His plans go beyond anything we can imagine."

Superman nodded, the weight of their new mission settling upon him. With the Flash by his side, they would face Zod together, drawing upon their combined strength and unwavering determination to protect the world from the impending darkness.

To be continued...