Twelve

A few weeks later, Emmett had enough of Bella's staring. She's already caused Cameron to flip on her a couple of times because she won't stop staring. All Bella wants is the Cullens to herself. The thing is, Bella doesn't know what they are and Emmett and Cameron were going to make sure she never finds out. "Cameron and Emmett really are having issues with Bella."

"Bella knows that Emmett was single till he got with Cameron. Everyone talks about how they were and the sexual tension..."

"But her mind is focused on how are we different from Cameron." Edward tells them. "She is curious so we have to be careful at school."

Cameron and Emmett walked downstairs. "I think we should just up and leave." Cameron states as she walked into the room with Emmett. "She's not going to stop till we do something." She tells them. "I think we should just leave and start fresh."

They watched the blonde walk out causing Emmett to sigh. "Let's say she had a dream where Bella tries to kill her."

Alice looked at him. "That wasn't a dream." She tells them. "That happens. Today."

Emmett couldn't believe what he just heard.
~~~
At school, Cameron heard about Alice's vision. She knew something bad was going to happen and she hopes that Emmett turns her. Edward walked over to her. "Come on, let's go find Emmett."

"Thank you."

Bella saw her walking with her boyfriend's brother causing her to attack. She pulled the gun out and fired. All the blonde felt was a piercing pain while everyone was screaming. Edward caught his best friend as she fell to the floor. He moved his hand to see blood and looked at Bella. "Why? She didn't do anything to you!"

"She was in my way. Now I can have Emmett."

Emmett heard what she said and found his mate in his brother's arms. "No." He says as he shoved Bella to the floor and ran to her. "Baby?" He held her close as she looked at him. "Hey.'

"What did I ever do to her?"

"You didn't do anything." He says kissing her head. "You're going to be okay."

"Turn me." She tells him. "Please."

Emmett nodded as he leaned down as they heard the cops and the paramedics. Charlie saw Cameron Lockhart laying on the floor bleeding as Emmett Cullen held her close. He looked to see some students holding Bella against the locker and the gun laying in the floor. "What happened?" He asked.

"I was walking with Cameron when we suddenly heard a gun firing. The next thing I know, she fell causing me to see Bella standing not too far from us pointing the gun. She said that Cameron was in her way and now she can have Emmett."

Charlie shook his head as he walked over to his daughter. Emmett bit his mate, but she didn't scream as she was numb. He pulled back still looking at her as he wiped his bloody mouth so no one would see. He moved as the paramedics reached them. "Emmett." Jasper says causing him to move as the paramedics started helping.

Emmett looked as they picked her up and carried her out of the school. He looked at Charlie as he had his own daughter in handcuffs. "I want charges press."

"We'll discuss this when she wakes up." Charlie says. "For now, she will be held till the judge makes a decision."

"Why are you doing this? I'm your daughter!"

"My daughter wouldn't shot an innocent student because she was jealous of who she is with." He says. "If she dies, you will get life."

Bella screamed and begged as she was dragged out of school. Emmett didn't say anything as he got in the back of the ambulance. He knew she was in transition as he gave her enough venom. He took her hand in his and kissed it. "I love you, Cameron."