• un •

• Thalia Beau •

High school was a cruise for me,it was exceedingly observable for everyone else,too.When I got my assignments finished,It usually took me about 10-15 minutes to complete with all legitimate answers.Exams never overextended me out because test taking was my way of getting rid of the stress.Dexterously,I was able to earn scholarships to any college I wanted.

My prevalent fearlessness had attenuated as soon as I walked through the doors of Bridge University,leaving me discombobulated.I paused,looking at everyone and everything,unable to walk through the doors.My eyes had scanned the beautiful flowers around and various people walking around or sitting on the floor.

I felt Chanyeol constantly poking my arm,causing me to glare at him."No,seriously we need to move"Niall said,pushing his glasses up as Chanyeol and him tried to move me from my spot."I-I,"I stuttered."What's up with you,Thalia?"Niall asked.I looked to the both of them unable to speak.

"Can you move the FUCK out of my way please."A boy with thick eyebrows stated.My response was my cheeks heating up,and avoiding his eyes."Sorry."I apologized."What?Speak up.Do you have a mumbling problem or something?"He spat.I glared at him unable to speak.

"What the hell is your problem,Calum?Leave her alone"One of his friends said.I felt my cheeks burn up even more.

Calum snickered at the muscular boy with caramel hair."There isn't anything wrong with me.The problem is her,she was in my way."

This caused me to roll my eyes in annoyance.After that, I tried to walk into the building.Preventing me from doing so,Calum grabbed my wrist."Hey,you're not getting away so quickly,you brainiac."He dissed me.

Once more rolling my eyes,I tried to pull away.From the sting of his grip,I hissed."What d-do you want from me?"I asked him,furiously trying to pull away."I want you to apologize."He demanded."No,I refuse!"I screeched.He laughed dryly."You think this is a joke,Brainiac?"Calum shook his head,disappointed."You're a spoiled brat who can't take the slightest thing that goes wrong.When things don't go your way,everyone has to suffer.I have two words for you,Fuck you."I spat,surprising myself.

• •

A/N: this was the first chapter.It took so long to update because I needed the cover.btw if y'all want bomb af covers hit up 1Dwaddup
And the main girl in this fanfic will be @thalia_hood 😌😌😌