•trois• hunty no•

•Thalia Beau•

I ran out of the area to Chanyeol and I's table before he [Calum] could read what I wrote on the paper."Welcome back,Thalia."Chanyeol said."Gamsahabnida."I thanked him."Did our food get here?"I asked him."Yes,would you like to eat it here or go with it?"He questioned."I would like to go with it,"I answered his question while scanning the room.

As we got up, Chanyeol grabbed the bag while we left the restaurant.I accidentally bumped into someone."Mian haeyo,I'm so sorry."I apologized."It's okay."The girl accepted.I grinned towards her in delight."Have a nice day-"I paused,realizing I did not know her name."Mali-Koa."She finished."Oh,bye Mali-Koa!"I waved as I left with Chanyeol.

• • •

[next day]

When the teacher was giving more instructions about the project,Calum and his group interrupted the teacher after every 2.5 seconds.It was getting very hard to understand the teacher and his instructions on what to do.Finally,the teacher turned his head Round to them."Calum,I want your group to split up.With you and those goons around you,nothing will be accomplished of you all."He demanded.

Calum smirked and walked over to my group's lab station,a stack of binders in his hand.I mentally groaned looking may the idiot.There are a lot of other choices that he could have chosen,and he still chose our lab.

"What's up,Algebrainiac?"He asked me,raising an eyebrow to annoy me.When he sat on the stool next to mine,he placed his hand on my butt."Damn,you got an ass."He smirked.I sent him a dirty look."You're messing up our group.You're going to help or else you're not going to be here at all.I will find my ways to get you kicked out of this group."I threatened.

He shot me a confused look,causing me to laugh bitterly."Who do you think the teacher will trust?The straight "A" student or the Straight "F" student?Would you like to compare attitudes and behaviors or do I have to write an essay in MLA format with citations from my evidence,because in that case it would be about approximately ten pages of evidence."I spat."I'd love to see you try,dear."He said."Oh really?Why?"I smirked.He can't win against all of the people I have behind me."I think you love the way I act.You can't resist when I bite my lip or run my hand through my hair.You mentally melt when I am around."He assumed.

I laughed for dear life.He cracked me up so bad.Chanyeol,Niall,and Calum confused after witnessing my craziness."That,my friend is where you're wrong."I pointed.

Before he could think of a comeback,I turned to Chanyeol and Niall."So,Niall if you can read the notes I read,it shows-"I was interrupted by Chanyeol."Can I outline it before Niall arranges it into the essay?"He asked."Let me see the notes before he outlines them."Calum says.I rolled my eyes."It's not like you're even going to do anything."I groaned.He rolled his eyes me in annoyance,grabbing the paper."It's not like you're even going to do anything!"He mocked in a high pitch voice.

He scanned his eyes through the notes I wrote."This is wrong."Calum pointed to one of the bullet-pointed notes I hand written."If you want,we can re-write the notes together.I know a lot about Apoptosis,actually."He avoided eye contact."My brother is a scientist,and I always ask him for help on my science homework.We always talk about science,it's our common bond."Calum said as if he was ashamed.

My mouth dropped,Chanyeol and Niall's facial expression matching mine.We were all impressed,yet surprised.Who knew that head actually had a brain in there?

• • •
A/N
So like guys I know he's all fluffy and cute now but like y'all just waIT HE IS ABOUT TO GO FROM0-100 rEAL QUICK HE ABOUT TO POP UP IKNTHE HOOD SHOOTING SOME PEOPLE WOOOOOO Y'allS BETTER WATCH oUT