Part 1, fresh start

you finally go outside of the new house to explore the new city, looks kinda like you're town except more buildings, and a little noiser. you sit by a tree in the park. you just moved away from faraway town, you hope to make new friends, but thats only because you're mom kinda forced you. 

*You sit at the park bench, not wanting to sit closer to people, and you start to think.. What do you do? What would Mari do..? Would she move away from everybody, too? Would she stay close to her friends, and just not talk to them? What would she do? And why are you thinking about all this? Mari's gone... She's not coming back. What does it matter what Mari would do in this situation? It's you now. You have to live with your own problems, your own life. You decide that it's time to try and make some new friends.*

a girl goes up to the bench quietly and sit's down in the corner and opens her drawing book, she seems friendly i guess, she looks like a black girl with puffy long hair, circular glasses, pastel rainbow sweater, overalls, and long socks with black tennis shoes.

*You see a girl come up to where you're sitting. She looks pretty cute. She seems like the kind of person you'd be okay talking to. She's probably nice. She's also probably more social than you could ever be, which means that she could handle most of the talking. You get up, and awkwardly sit down next to her. You take a deep breath to calm yourself, and then you speak out.* "H-Hello!"

hm? she looks at you a little weird, she doesn't really talk much, but she tries oh, hi she looks back to her drawing book and continues sketching. You think about what you could talk with her about. Do you want to ask her about her drawing? Or maybe ask her what her name is? You decide to ask her about her drawing. "Wh-what are you drawing? If you don't mind me asking."

oh, nothing much, just caracters. "Really? Thats cool! Can I see it when you're done? Only if you want to let me see it, of course." *You hope that you aren't coming off as overbearing when you ask to see her drawing.*

You see her face light up, and you smile. It seems like it was a good thing to ask for her drawing. While she starts to finish drawing her picture, you start to wonder about your next move. You have yet to make a friend here, and this girl seems nice. If you keep talking to her, she might introduce you to some of her friends. That could be the start to actually making some friends here. You take a deep breath and finally ask her another question. "So... do you have friends?"

not many, why? "Oh, i- um, that was a dumb question, sorry. Can you introduce me to some of your friends? I just recently moved here, and i dont know anybody. So, uh... sorry about the dumb question..." You realize how you just asked about her having friends immediately after she said she didnt have many. You hope that you didnt accidentally hurt her feelings. You stay silent for a few seconds, hoping that she'll talk to you again. You want to be here friend, just like how Mari wanted to be everyone's friend.

no no it's ok, it's not dumb but sure you can hear her voice getting a little louder and she blushes in embarrassment. You notice that she blushes and her voice gets a little louder. You feel relieved and happy, she's starting to get comfortable talking to you. You notice that she's shy, just like how Mari is, you hope that she'll open up more. To make her feel a little more comfortable, you smile at her a little bit. "Thank you."