First time meeting

Sorry if this is bad!! This is my first time writing and my mind is like full of ideas and i suck a putting them together :( anyways if anyone sees this please put some ideas/requests in the comments!

I've been in WWE for a few years now, and so had Rhea Ripley, but we've never spoken to each other, we've said hi and few times and some "congrats" here and there when one of us wins a match. It was a little odd since I was pretty close with almost all of my coworkers. Triple H wanted us to have a storyline together and now I'm supposed to be joining judgment day and I'm replacing dom for some time since he broke his neck, that would mean that I would be all up on rhea and I'd have to act like the pathetic loser dom is.. but it's just tv. I decided to talk to rhea since we were gonna be working together a lot, I found her in the locker room alone.

"Hey rhea! You've heard we're gonna be working together right?"

Rhea sort of smirked and glared at me, she sat back in the couch she was in and licked her lips. "Yeah.. your y/n right? I cant believe we havent talked more often"

"Yeah... im pretty close with most of my coworkers.. so we have a match soon right?"

"mhm.. im gonna change.. i see you havent changed yet so you can come with me if you want"

"yeah sure, ill come"

I follow rhea to her personal lockeroom, nobody else was there, i go into the stall to change and come out 10 minutes later, rhea was already done changing and was working on her makeup, i didnt feel like wearing makeup tonight so i just sat on her couch and went on my phone, i noticed rhea kept looking at me from her mirror but would look away as soon as she noticed i saw her, suddenly she turned around and walked up towards me and sat on the couch next to me, she grabbed my chin and wiped something off my lip with her thumb

"you had something there.. by the way we have to-"

Rhea got cut off when one of the sound guys came in

"yo! you guys are on now! lets go"

Rhea and i were on ringside trying our best to hype up damien priest when suddenly someone came up behind me and threw me into the ring, it was liv morgan, what the hell was she doing?? I was getting up when liv got thrown into the ring right next to me, rhea threw her in, damien was fighting the undertaker, who didnt notice we got thrown in, damien accidentally pushed him back and he was about to land on me and liv when rhea grabbed me by my ankles and pulled me out the way, i was still shocked and i sat up immediatly when she pulled me, causing me to land on her, she tried catching me but we both fell back, now i was sitting on rheas waist, my head hit the barricade so i was stunned and didnt move for a few seconds, rhea sat up while i was still on her waist and grabbed the side of my face.

"are you okay?"

I blinked a few times then slowly nodded. "mhm.. that was alot.. everything happened so fast.. jesus

Rhea stood up and wrapped my legs around her waist to carry me, she placed both her hands right on my ass and started carrying me behind stage, my head was still pounding and suddenly i blacked out, rhea must of noticed because my face randomly crashed into the crook of her neck and she walked slightly faster.

I woke up on a bed, in a hotel room, i opened my eyes and realized it wasnt my room, then rhea walked in with only a sports bra on and her underwear, she was brushing her teeth, her eyes widened when she realized i was awake and now staring at her half naked body

"i uhm- sorry i didnt think youd wake up so soon.." she fumbled to grab her oversized shirt and put it on. "are you feeling better? youve been out for only 40 minutes"