Short stories ✌🏾

These are just a few really short stories I had in my head that I wanted to get out

1: "sit"

"Stop hovering"

"I'm not hovering"

"Yes you are now sit all the way down"

"No"

Rhea grabbed onto my thighs and forced me all the way down on her face.

"Rhea! Your gonna suffocate you idiot"

I tried hovering again but rhea held me down

"AGH- fuck- your tongue is so fucking... good... rhea... I don't wanna suffocate you"

"Shut.. up... I'm fine.. enjoy the ride darling"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2. "Hands"

"Mar what the hell did you do to your arms!?!"

I had a few markers in my hands and I drew all over my arms and hands.

"What-? Oh shit.. I didn't know I drew that much.."

"Aren't you allergic to markers??"

"Whoops.."

Rhea took the markers away and grabbed my hand and practically dragged me to the bathroom to wash it off.

Once everything was off we sat back down on the bus (a travel bus to go to Chicago) and I was still really bored.

"Can I draw on your hands instead?"

"Fine"

I grabbed the markers and drew random stuff on rheas hand, like spiderwebs and random doodles.

"Your adorable mar"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3. "Ass tattoo"

"You don't have to press your hands so hard on my ass rhea"

"But I want to"

I was getting rheas hands tattooed on my ass cheeks. I wanted them to be an exact replica of hers so the tattoo artist asked rhea to place her hands on my ass so her could trace them/get a good idea of how big her hands were.

Rhea whispered in my ear, "you know I already hate that someone else gets too touch your ass for a tattoo"

"Oh rhea stop being a brat she's only touching me incase she needs to like... move skin.. or something.. so the tattoo looks right.. and your touching my ass too"

"Doesn't matter"

"Your basically marking me with a tattoo idiot"

"Let's get matching ones"

"Like what?"

"That stupid animal show you like.. with my melody and kuromi or whatever it is"

"Ooo really?!? Let's do it!"

"You know you won't be able to sit for awhile until this tattoo heals right?"

"Shit"

I'm gonna do more like short story chapters like these when I'm lacking big ideas for a chapter <3