First time meeting: part two

I drove off in a rush back to the hotel room and once I got there I slammed the door and groaned into my bed. I told myself over and over again to get over it and rhea wasn't worth all the pain but it was hard.

I was half asleep when my phone practically exploded with text messages from a lot of my coworkers. I got the most from dom and he was pissed off at me.

Dominik Mysterio: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU HOMEWRECKING ASSHOLE???

Marielle: excuse me?? Wtf is your problem??

Dominik Mysterio: don't play stupid you fucked my girlfriend.

Marielle: first of all you should look up whta homewrecker means you dumb fuck. And rhea is only your girlfriend for WWE and who told you we fucked???

Dominik: I asked rhea to be my girlfriend off cams and she said yeah, and your sex video got fucking leaked

Marielle: WHAT??? Rhea recorded us?? What the fuck??

Dominik mysterio: no the hotel snuck cams in the room and they leaked it. If I were you I'd leave the fuckin hotel the rest of us are leaving.

Marielle: who else knows??

Dominik mysterio: literally everyone in WWE and all your fans , your fucked

Marielle: so rhea knows?

Dominik mysterio: yeah she knows and she's avoiding you

Marielle: is that why she's been acting weird?? How long has the shit been leaked?

Dominik mysterio: that's not why she's been acting weird it just got leaked a few minutes ago. Ask Raquel why

Marielle: alr man thanks im really sorry I swear I didn't know you guys were dating for real.

Dominik didn't say anything back so I started gathering my stuff to leave. I'd text Raquel later and once I got to the front office I told the manager I would be pressing charges. I quickly left and drove to the hotel everyone moved to, luckily there was a room I could get.

Marielle 👀: Raquel idk if your mad at me but do you know why rheas been acting weird towards me?

Raquel ✌🏾: I'm not mad 🤷🏾‍♀️ and yeah rhea told me she thinks she wants to break up with dom for you but she's worried you don't have those type of feelings for her and she's scared of rejection and she makes it so obvious when she likes someone when she's around them so she thought it'd be best if she just avoided you.

Marielle 👀: Jesus fucking Christ man.. thanks for telling me

Raquel ✌🏾: of course mamacita, good luck

That was alot to process.. I feel like I did have further feelings for rhea.. but I couldn't be too sure. I wanted her to come over so we could have a real conversation.

Mar 👁️👅👁️: rhea I wanna talk. Now. I know everything that's going on just please stop avoiding me.. I'm hurt too and it's not fair for you to ignore me

Demi 😈: I'm sorry

Mar 👁️👅👁️: it's fine.. but I still want you to come to my room

Demi 😈: did you switch hotels?

Mar 👁️👅👁️: mhm

Demi 😈: what's your room number

Mar 👁️👅👁️: 905

Demi 😈: omw

I was a little nervous for rhea to come over but it needed to be done.

Rhea got here pretty fast and we both sat on my bed and just sort of stared at the floor for awhile. "So.. you know everything? Or just some of it.."

"I'm pretty sure I know everything.. unless there's something else I should know about that I don't already."

"Who have you talked to?"

"Raquel and Dom.. so your dating him..?"

"I don't want to anymore.. I rather date someone else."

"Me right?"

"Mhm.."

"Cool."

"Are you mad at me for avoiding you and stuff"

"Not really.. so.. that video getting leaked.. how are you feeling about it"

"I'm upset that people have access to that shit but I'm more concerned about you.. I've noticed you have insecurities and.. scars.. that you usually hide with makeup and you weren't wearing makeup that night when we fucked"

"Hm.. Yeah.. this is kinda fucked up.. I didn't even think about all that..."

"Some of my.. people.. are working on getting the video deleted from anyone's phone who has it and pressing charges and shit"

"How long will that take?"

"2-3 days"

"Im gonna stay in this damn hotel until it's all over"

"Good idea"

Rhea and I talked for a few more hours and it was 4am and we got pretty tired, rhea stayed in my room and we slept in the same bed. We decided we wouldn't be in a relationship until things cooled down.. or atleast not to be open about it.

I really don't know what else to add and I have other ideas I really wanna write so I'm only gonna continue if people give me ideas on what to make the next part about