3.7

Arms are wrapped around Eli's waist, as his lover leads him into the main palace. The guards that's assigned to the door can't help but stare in awe at the beautiful Nymph that's accompanied by their prince.

"Open the door" Alexander's chilling voice made the guards flinch and hurriedly opened the door.

"Entering His Highness, Prince Alexander with His Excellency, Eli the Nymph!"

Eyes turns all into the big doors, filled with anticipation to see the Nymph in person. And it did not disappoint them. He is so beautiful and holy looking.

The moment they stepped into the room, almost all of the people wanted to go and talk to Eli, but they froze in their step when they saw Alexander glaring coldly at them. With the Nymph secure and protected by the terrifying prince, they don't have a choice but to just admire and smile at Eli from a distance.

"Hello" but of course, there's always someone who's brave enough to try their luck against the prince, "Amazing night, isn't it? Your Excellency is very dazzling tonight, I would like to ask if I can have the honour to dance with you?"

This guy has the courage to ask Eli for a dance while also ignoring the burning cold glare of Alexander.

Eli stared at the extended hand in wonder. Though he's acting unaccustomed to many people, he wondered what if he took this stranger hand, what would his lover do? He became interested in watching his lover get jealous.

So hiding his mischievous smile, he reached to take the extended hand, but Alexander was quick to pull back his hand. He glanced at the tall man next to him, to see him smiling coldly, "No" he rejected the man for him.

The man wanted to retort, but Alexander pulled Eli away and towards the dance floor. His arm wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer while the other held his hands up, as he began to guide Eli to dance slowly.
"If you wanted to dance, you could have told me" Alexander whispers against his ears, "Eli, you're not allowed to take another man's hands, okay?" his hands gripped on his waist.

Eli didn't answer and just focused on following Alexander's moves. They twirl and sway slowly, eyes locked into each other as they both drown into their own world.

The onlookers, though they might be watching some kind of romance story, the two figure is too dazzling together, creating a romantic atmosphere.
Too bad that the music ended, and Alexander pulled Eli away from the crowd and into their assigned table where foods were automatically served.

Alexander ignored his dignity as a prince and began feeding Eli like he's used to doing. A small tender smile pulled up in his lips as he watched Eli's bulging cheeks while eating.

People in the room think they're hallucinating. How can their cold and terror prince be like this? Is this the privilege of a Nymph? Nether less, they still keep their mouth shut but eyes wide open at these scene.

Eli ate comfortably, ignoring those gazes in him. He's trying to savour his moment with his lover, and he's happy to see Alexander so bold doing these things out in the public eye.

"Alexander" the king called him out, interrupting their moment. It is time for Alexander to greet some nobles along with Eli.

Alexander face turned ugly and pissed but he smiled at Eli nonetheless, "Eli, let's go?"

It was a tiring thing to do, though all Eli did was smile, smile, and smile, his face became stiff from all the smiling he's doing.

"Are you tired?" Alexander asks in concern. Eli nods with a pitiful expression.

"Sit right here, and relax" he led Eli into a nearby chair. It was right at the corner back, so other nobles won't be able to get to Eli without going past Alexander and the King first.