Prologue

The mic just sat there. Right where he left it, yellow tape and all. The world seemed to end...to all his fans and to his band mates; the illusion of hope and happiness disappearing with every tabloid headline. "I can't believe he quit." Harry says holding his mic. "That was our last show as a full band and we didn't even get any warning." Niall says. "How did we not see this coming? He was getting so distant..." Louis murmurs to no one in particular. Harry opens his mouth to talk when Liam finally looses it. "Stop! He left, and there's nothing we can do about it!!" He screams punching the boring white wall. "Let's just go back to the hotel lads." Someone says and all 4 remaining members of one of the most famous bands nowadays nod completely gutted.

* * * back at the hotel * * *

The tellie was on when the boys arrive, "Zayn Malik announced at tonight's concert that he will be leaving One Direction. The band currently is on its Asian leg of the Where We Are tour. What will come of the band? Will this be the end of On-" The television turns off as the blond haired, blue-eyed boy collapses on the floor, sobs filling the posh room. No one says a word. Liam, Louis, and Harry have tears silently falling. They all knew this day would come, but no one knew out would be this soon. One thought fills everyone's mind... 'Is this the end of one One Direction?'