3

Amelie's POV:

The soft glow of the moon poured through the large window, soaking my slumped body. Tears glistened in the moonlight, cascading down my cool cheeks. The glass beside my bed called to me like a sirens song, begging my to break it.

TW - SH (Skip to the next paragraph if needed)

My hands gripped the smooth glass, forcing it onto the cold concrete floor. I searched the many jagged shards to find the sharpest one, tracing them ever so carefully on my prickling skin. Before I could think, I swiftly dragged the shard across my scar ridden thigh. The all to familiar sight, a river white as snow. My skin parting, curling around the shard until the burgundy came flooding. Spilling over the banks, trickling and jolting toward the floor.
A feeling I couldn't get enough of. Moremoremoremore. A voice nagged deep inside my mind.

TW over

Dragging me back to reality, there was a soft knock at the door.
"Hey Amelie, you ok? I heard something smash, just wanted to check on you" a voice said.
Shit.
"Yeah I'm fine! Just dropped something that's all" I reply, forcing a false happy tune.
"Ok, mind if I come in? It's Natasha by the way"
Shitshitshitshit.
"Uhm I'm actually really tired, I think I'm going to go to bed" I reply.
"Oh, ok, no worries. Goodnight then, Amelie" Natasha said quietly.
This only made the tears fall harder. I couldn't be alone anymore.
"Wait" I yell, opening the door before I can stop myself.
Natasha's eyes pinpoint straight to the blood dripping from my thighs.
Fuck.
"Oh..." Natasha muttered, stepping inside my room.
"What happened?" Natasha asked softly.
"I-I don't know...I didn't want to...there's just so much going on and-"
"I know, it's ok, I'm not angry with you, Amelie. I'm just worried about your safety that's all" Natasha said quietly.
"Can I sit?" Natasha asked, pointing toward my bed.
I nod, following her.
"Do you feel safe, or would you like me to take you to the hospital?" Natasha questioned.
"I feel safe, don't worry, I just made a stupid decision" I mumbled.
"Hey, I get it. Believe it or not, I've done my fair share of stupid shit too. I'm just glad your ok" Natasha said with a small smile.
"Your like the first person who's never gotten mad at me for this...thank you" I manage, tears pouring down my face.
"Oh Amelie...can I hug you?" Natasha asked gently.
My heart fluttered as a small smile appeared on my lips.
"Yes" I reply.
The woman wrapped her arms around me carefully as I breathed her comforting warmth in. Maybe I will make friends here.
"Can I clean you up?" Natasha asked, leaning back from the hug.
"Yes please" I reply, gratefully.

Natasha gently propped me up on the bathroom counter, slightly pulling up my pants.
"This will sting a little, ok?" She said, wiping my cuts with a cloth.
She talked me through every process until I was bandaged and good as new.
"There you go" Natasha smiled, meeting my gaze.
"How about you hop into bed and get some rest?" Natasha questioned, helping me down from the counter.
"Mhm" I nod, feeling fuzzy.
Natasha gently lay me down in bed, pulling the soft linen over my body.
"Sweet dreams, tomorrow will be better, I'll make sure of it" Natasha whispered, turning out the lights. And I believed her.

—-

A/N: sorry this chapter is sad, I'm sad lmao 💀