four

SUNOO'S POV

"Who's crushing on who?"

"Sunbaenim!" Minji greeted as soon as Sunghoon stopped in front of us.

"Oh hi, did Yeji safely reach the school?"

"Yep! I saw her earlier with her friends" Danielle answered in pure delight causing Sunghoon to smile.

Yeji who?

"My sister" I squinted my eyes upon hearing his statement like as if he had read what was on my mind.

" I didn't ask" I witnessed him smirk while tugging his duffel bag sling around his shoulders and just casually looked somewhere else like he was so amused with everything.

"Anyway, we're going to the principal's office, are you coming hyung?" Jungwon asked so we all looked at Sunghoon...hyung.

"Nah, why don't you take them there Yang. He's coming with me" my heart banged inside my chest when he pulled me away from them by just simply grabbing my sleeves. I looked back at Jungwon whose brows almost met as he watched me being snatched by this annoying person.

"W-What? Why? We're not even in the same homeroom...hyung" I managed to put honorifics at my sentence causing Sunghoon to stifle a smile.

What now? Am I that funny?

He let go of my sleeves and we both walked our way along the hallway. I was almost at my classroom when I saw a figure running towards us with a big gigantic smile plastered on his lips. I smiled widely when he engulfed me into a very tight hug which I gladly returned.

"Daniel! We just met yesterday!" I exclaimed because of how exaggerated he got when we literally met each other yesterday. He was my seatmate and the boy who didn't have a pen.

"So I really need to do our chemistry homework because I forgot about it, can I borrow your pen hyung?"

"Sure" I couldn't resist declining a boy who's so giddy to meet me. I could never! Daniel bowed in front of Sunghoon since he was basically a senior before pulling me away. I gave Sunghoon a goodbye wave before happily joining Daniel.

SUNGHOON'S POV

I frowned as soon as that boy took away Sunoo and the bratt just sent me off with a wave? I should be the one leaving him first since I am much more handsome. And why does it feel like a lot of people loves sticking themselves around that Kim Sunoo?

I shook off the thought of those two boys hugging each other right before my eyes and proceeded to my classroom before continuing with my day.

Schooldays passed by in a blink of an eye and it was already the weekend. Saturday. The day where we all decided we would go the ice rink. The competition was moved next month and I think that practicing should need a little fun so bringing them won't be a waste.

Plus, the others would love it too, instead of just visiting someone's house without even inviting the others.

We all decided to meet in front of a convenience store near at our school so I decided to bring my car because Jake's car needs to get repaired. Sighing, I ruffled my sister's hair as I passed by her eating a toast before instructing the maids to take care of my sister because those useless parents of ours can't do so.

"Hyung finally!" I heard Ni-ki breath in relief as he hopped inside my car, desperately needing the cold air he wants. My gaze unintentionally dropped at the boy who's fox like eyes stared at nothing but his phone like he was watching something. Jungwon nudged him to get inside my car so he gladly obliged with a smile.