part 9

Next morning

They woke up and they both stared at each other ....

Y/n - okay i m going to get ready ..( she said with low voice)

(Jungkook held her hand and pulled her and hugged her tightly)

Jk- please don't leave me y/n ... I .. i ...i.. i love you y/n 

Y/n pov.

I was shocked and happy at same time ..her heart beat increased ... I faced him and looked at him ..

Jk- y/n i just love you so much ..don't leave me ...i can't leave without you ... i know you don't love me back but....

(She cutted him off by kissing him)

Y/n - i love you too ...

(Jungkook sat up straight after kiss ...he was so happy ...his heart was jumping like monkey)

Jk- y/n but don't leave me now

Y/n -( i smiled) ... jungkook i have to go there ..but I promise i won't forget you and I will always love you ..and we will meet each other again ....

Jk- you promise na ...

Y/n - yes

Jk - btw i don't have your number save it in my phone ...

Y/n - haha okay ...

(They get ready and went to suho house .. time skipped and this time is to say good bye to each other.    They both shared last good bye kiss and y/n touched button and ..she ...... Goneeeeeeeeeee. ......)

Jk pov.

I breakdown on my knees .. i started cry suddenly as i was so hurt ....years were rolling down to mulu cheeks ..she is gone .... Its even 1 minute with her but I m feeling like days.   

Y/n pov .

i reached my home ..in my room ..i looked to my room ... i was happy but sad at same time ...i sat on my bed ..and hugged my pillow and cried loudly ..i was hurt ..my heart was aching .... I miss him so much ....why this happened .... He is my first love ... I don't know when I will be able to meet him again ....

(They both started there life ..they talked with each other on calls and messages.... .BTS members know about jungkook and jungkook have started here practice and they all are going on world tour concert ... Y/n is also  started doing her job very well )

Wait for next and last part ...see you ...