happy ending

After 1 year

Rm - everyone attention please.... I have a good news

Everyone one - what hyung / rm

Rm - our world tour's new destination is .... Indiaa

Jk- really hyung

(He started jumping in happiness he hugged rm  tightly and kissed his cheek in happiness)

Rm - aah jungkookaah

(Let's pack everyone and get ready we are going in 2 hours ...

They sat in there private jet )

Jk pov .

Finally i m going to meet my y/n ... Aahhh ..... I m coming y/n i am coming

(At other hand )

Y/n - vaibhavi did you listened BTS are coming to India ...i m so happy ... finally i can meet my jungkook ....

Vaibhavi - i know y/n ... Calm down .... I know that you impatient to meet him (with teasing look)

(An- btw ..vaibhavi is her best friend and knows everything about them... And y/n brother also knows everything about them and he is so happy for them  )

BTS reached India and getting ready for concert ... Time skiped they were having busy schedule and jungkook was impatient for seeing y/n ....

Concert started and when jungkook went to the side of stage he saw y/n ..

Jk pov ..

As i went to the side of stage i saw someone ..then I saw she is my y/n ...a tear of happiness roll down to my cheek ... But I didn't want that anyone to notice it ..so I went back to stage after giving her a smile ... I went to back stage and y/n was waiting for me there ....

Jk- y/nnnnnn ( i hugged her tightly and kissed her whole face ) i missed you so much y/n ...

Y/n - i missed you too .... My kookiee ..

Jimin - jungkook we are also here ...(teasing look)

Jk - i don't care ...let me hug my wifeee hyung..

Y/n - (felt butterflies after hearing word wife )   ..jungkook everyone is here ...

Jk- no ..i want to be with you ...

(After a long hug he broke hug and after that they spend whole night together  ... Next day jungkook went to her home to meet her parents and her parents were happy with them ...they give there permission to there marriage ...they want them to get married in Korean way)

Jk - y/n i m so happy .. now we will get married and you will be my Mrs Jeon ....

Y/n - ( blushed)

JK- Yes! I'm finally getting marry to my one and only! I love you and I'll be by your side..

Y/n - thank you jungkook...  i love you too .

*And then.. Jungkook laughed.. And before that.. He then.. Started to cry. But it wasn't a crying.. It was more a.. 'Tears of joy type' thing.. He was happy. He was happy and relieved.*

(The time passed by.. The days were now.. Months.. But you both were still as strong as you both were when you first got engaged. You were both happy.. The day finally came.. You were going to be married.)

JK- Are you ready?*"

*Jungkook then whispered into your ear as you two were standing at the altar.*

Jk- I'm so excited! I love you so much!"*

*Jungkook then said with a big and excited smile as he then took a deep breath and he waited.*.  

*After your wedding.. Jungkook then pulled you close, he gave you a slow dance.. He was so happy. He loved you so deeply and he loved you and he will forever love you. You were his everything.. He was your everything.. He knew that.*

Jk- I'm so happy.. And I promise that I will love you forever.. And I hope to god that we will have.. Children in the future.."*

Y/n - children .. ( i blushed at his sentence)

Jk- don't you want children?

Y/n - of course i want

Jk- then let's start  work for them from tonight.  ..
   ...

Y/n - you are pervert ...

Jk- (chucked )

*Jungkook then.. Saw you blushing and he then.. Got a big grin on his face. And that grin turned into a laugh. He was so excited.. But he then stopped.*

Jk- are you blushing?"*

*He then asked with a soft and a small smile. He then.. Gave you a kiss.*
.... 

Y/n blushed hard

*Jungkook then.. Gave you another soft and yet.. Cute kiss as he then.. Pulled away.*

JK- You're so cute when you blush... I love your blush.. It's so cute..*... Let's go ..there is one ritual left ...for us ...

Y/n - which ritual?

Jk- first night ritual ..(smirk)

Y/n -( blushed)  ..yaah ..

JK- don't make those noises save them for tonight baby

Y/n - you are so pervert

Jk- cant i flirt with my wife ?

Y/n - let's go home ...i m tired ...

Jk - okay
...

( Time skipped tonight .....they both were looking at each other with full love ..and then .... Ummmm ... What you guys think 😂😂 .. imagine yourself ... First night full of  love  ... I m so shy bye bye )

(Time skipped after the night .... marriage was still a secret for security reasons.... )
.

(After sometimes they revealed there relationship to army ...armys were so happy for them ...)

As they lived happily with each other ..bye bye all ...love you guys ...take care sweet dreams hehehe 💜💜💜