𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗.

"No, no, no—" Nunie moans as Crimsley helps her into the hospital

"No, no, no—" Nunie moans as Crimsley helps her into the hospital. "N-no, it's too early—he can't—" Nunie gasps as another powerful contractions rips through her body because as soon as Jay left, Junior decides it's time to make his presence known—bearing down on Nunie's pelvis.

"I-it's okay Nunie," Crimsley tries to reassure her as she supports her by the arm, "help! We need help!" She shouts because Nunie's face is contorted in pain, panting for air as she struggles to stad. They're standing in the middle of the emergency room for a solid minute before a nurse rushes over, asking for Nunie's name and the details around her condition, helping Crimsley support her weight. "I-I think she's in labour—" Crimsley tries to explain to the nurse.

"Its too early, I-I'm just eight months, I-I can't," Nunie stammers, clutching onto Crimsley for everything's she's worth. She's familiar with the rodeo by now as another nurse comes, rolling in a wheelchair—getting a very strong sense of déjà vu, and Nunie collapses in relief as the nurses around her gather—shouting orders to each other and the staff at the triage desk. They wheel Nunie to a room quickly, getting her settled in easily in five minutes flat. They help Nunie change out of her clothes and put on a hospital gown. In the next ten minutes, her vitals are being checked and when the nurse records the high number of Nunie's blood pressure—she knows that it's true.

She's in fucking labour and her world is collapsing around her.

Nunie tries her best to answer all the questions they fire at her.

Her name is Natalia Sana Mendoza.

She's eighteen years old.

She's only thirty-one weeks pregnant.

She has gestational hypertension, severe generalized anxiety disorder, and social anxiety disorder.

Nunie rattles off all the information off the top of her head as the nurses ask her—charting it quickly as one tries to get a doctor into the room as quickly as possible.

"We'll get the doctor in here as soon as possible, for now, sit tight—count the contractions and measure their duration. If you need anything—or if the situation changes, press the red button." One of the nurses instructs them before scattering out of the room, speaking to her colleagues. Crimsley is sitting by Nunie's bedside, graciously lending Nunie her phone to call her grandparents. It takes two minutes for her abuelita to pick up, grasp the situation, before getting ready, and it takes almost thirty minutes for her grandparents to walk through the door in a fast fashion. Her abuelito greets Crimsley with a tight smile, taking a seat on Nunie's right side as her abuelita envelops her in a hug.