Euphrasia

~Euphrasia pov~

My life hasn't always been the easiest, let alone normal. The earliest memory I have is waking up in the Cloud Kingdom. I'm unsure how I got separated from my parents or if they even wanted me, but it didn't matter because Suetonius, the Master Writer, raised me as his own. And then it happened, I was about ten years old, playing with some of the other kids when suddenly I was able to control the wind. I hid these powers, only training when I was sure no one was around, and if anyone asked I would deny it. Life had calmed down for a while until The Merge happened. I convinced myself that I could go without using my powers, that is until a massive merge quake hit us and I had to help The Ninja close it. They showed me that my powers were not something to be ashamed of and that I had them for a reason, to protect those I love. Of course, I had several questions and Lloyd had even mentioned the previous master of wind making me wonder if we somehow had a bigger connection than just this power. So I started researching to find information about him and concluded that if I wanted to find him I had to go to the Departed Realm.

~Third person pov~

"Euphrasia, are you sure you want to go alone?" Suetonius asked the young monk as he handed her a travel bag.

"Yeah, this seems like one of those things that I must do by myself. Thanks for your concern though, I appreciate it," and without another word, she was out the door.

It didn't take long to find the Departed Realm, the tricky part was locating Morro. Of course, she had tried asking some of the other ghosts but none of them even knew who that was. She finally found someone, Soul Archer if she remembered correctly, that gave her some information to go off of.

"Okay he should be just around the corner," Euphrasia said aloud, turning the aforementioned corner "and of course, he isn't here."

"He who?" Euphrasia wiped around to find a ghost sporting black and green, shoulder-length hair and a ragged ninja gi.

"Um Morro, do you know him?" Euphrasia shakily asked, clearly intimidated by this guy's presence.

"I am him, now who are you?"

Euphrasia hesitated a moment before offering her name and a timid smile. Morro stared at her for what felt like hours before speaking "So you're the new master of wind?"

"Yeah, but how did you know?" The young girl asked, wrapping an arm around herself in protection, she had just started to notice how eerie the place was. He didn't answer, he just circled her as if trying to find any little flaw. He stopped right in front of her face and nodded to himself before speaking. "You need to be more confident in not only yourself but the power itself if you want to reach your true potential." Euphrasia stared at Morro hoping he would continue what he was saying.

"Wind is one of the most powerful elements and if you wish to unlock the entirety of it you need to have confidence. You can't let anything hold you back and you need to trust the power, you don't control it you guide it." Euphrasia listened intently, her eyes widening with each word. The weight of Morro's advice settled upon her, and she realized the importance of his words.

"Thank you," she said softly, a flicker of determination sparking in her eyes. "I've always felt drawn to the wind, but I've never fully embraced its power. I will work on my confidence and trust in its guidance."

Morro nodded approvingly. "Good. Remember, mastering the elements is not just about controlling them; it's about harmonizing with them. The wind is a force of nature, wild and untamed. To truly unlock its potential, you must learn to flow with it, to dance with its currents." The wind wisped past the two as if agreeing with Morro's statement. Euphrasia smiled to herself, she didn't need to read the future scrolls to know that she had made a good decision coming to Morro for training.