Episode 1: Kamen Rider Ichigo: Origin

Takeshi Hongo: Greeting reader. I'm Takeshi Hongo from the Shin-Verse. I will be the story's narrator since I am a ghost but I can't tell you what happened to me. Last time in the previous chapter. Takashi and Mitsuki run away from the Shocker and Mitsuki is kidnapped by Kumo-Augment until Takashi arrives and brutally kills the grunt like what's happened to me in the past. In the flashback show Takashi and his brother go to school and meet their girlfriend. But Takashi was going back to his house when he was kidnapped by Kumo and Shocker before the king of time arrives. Now we see the flashback of Takashi as Batta-01 and his story as Kamen Rider.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Unknown World.

The scend focuses on the building where a tall building in a city, and shows a word saying the "Hero Public Safety Commission Main Building" which it the law heroes building.

Two security guards walked around the Hero Public Safety Commission main building but suddenly one of the guards got web up and flew up into the air and the second security guard noticed his partner was gone

Security Guard: Hiiragi? Where are you?!

Security guard scared and confused, look around for his partner, Hiiragi. He shows the light and looks around the scene as he is shaking in fear.

Security Guard: I-I gotta report to Pro Hero about this!

Then the guard take off his radio phone but he was grab by his head and lift up, see a red hopper eyes in menacing word style as security guard scream in fear.

Security Guard: AHHH!!! W-Who are yo- *Interrupted by ??? slowly crushing his head*

The hopper masked man slowly crushed his head the security guard scream in pain and fear as he gonna die but he don't want to die early.

Security Guard: T-TASUKETTE, PRO- *Interrupt by ??? crush his head*

The Hopper Man crushes his head brutally and the blood and flesh come out on the wall, and the security guard is dead as Hopper Man throws the dead body away. The Kumo-01 landed down.

Kumo-1: Good job, Batta-01. I'm glad you finish him off.

???: ... *Emotionless response*

The masked man wears a grasshopper motif helmet with pinkish red eyes, he wore an black and blue armor suit. As he wearing a certain large sized white belt on his waist. This is Batta-01 or Batta-Augment 01.

 This is Batta-01 or Batta-Augment 01