𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

The little one head rose, her hair falling, as she looked at her from upside down. Nat smiled, copying the youngest's action by dipping her nails into the dirt and pushing herself into a bridge position.

The blonde giggled, "We're both upside down!" Her eyes glistening with happiness, she can't help but smile, widely, before narrowing her eyes, "And I bet you're gonna fall down first."

The youngest shook her head, grinning, "No, you will. You can't hold it much longer!" She denied and denied, as they wiggled their fingers into the dirt, moving around, taunting one other with their eyes.

The oldest shook her head, making a random noise, causing the blonde to giggle, her hands giving up on her as she fell to the ground. Nat laughed, pushing herself from the ground, "Told you you'd fall down first!"

The blonde grunted as Nat went towards the swings, the girls began running around the play set, giggling, with smiles, as the oldest exclaimed, "I told you! I told you! Told you so!"

There was so much happiness, everything a child deserves, but then it stopped, and a cry caused the girl to freeze.

"Mommy!"

Natasha opened her eyes, gently shaking herself out of the memory. She swallowed, looking towards her partner who lay against a medic bed.

The redhead crossed her arms, watching as Cho tended to her friend's wounds. They had just came from Sokovia, and finished a battle with HYDRA, where they had collected Loki's scepter, and Clint got injured by an enchanted man.

Clint grunts, leaning back, while closing his eyes. Natasha smirked, before glancing at the doctor, she arched a brow. "You sure he's going to be okay? Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together," Natasha commented, Clint shook his head, grinning.

"There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum," She said, Natasha tilted her head. She looked towards Bruce, who was smiling, "she's creating tissues," he said, excitedly.

Natasha smiled, sweetly, at him.

"If you brought him to my lab, the regeneration Cradle could do this in twenty minutes," Dr. Cho said, as Tony walked in, carrying a tray of drinks.

His brows furrowed, "Oh, he's flatlining. Call it. Time?" Tony asked, jokingly, glancing towards his watch.

Clint laughed, "No, no, no. I'm going to live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic," Clint said, Cho smiled, shaking her head. Tony hands him a cup, muttering something about his beverage, as Clint sits up, slightly, grabbing the drink.

"You'll be made of you, Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference," Cho said, walking closer to the man. Clint sends a glance towards Natasha, who slightly smiles, before saying, "Well, I don't have a girlfriend."

Helen's brows rose, "That I can't fix," Dr. Cho said, Clint sipped his drink, trying to keep his head up.

Soon the others started to depart, after Cho finished up with Clint's wounds, she started to follow Tony and Bruce out of the room, who were muttering about some science stuff she didn't understand.

"What's wrong?"

Natasha's brows furrowed, instantly, "what's wrong?" She repeated, in a way of defection, causing her friend to roll his eyes. She sighed, forcing a small smile, "I'm fine, Clint."

He tcked, squinting his eyes. Clint raised a finger, and before he could wave it in her face, she swatted it away, "Your eyes are telling me something different," He stated, despite her antics. She pulled her lips downwards, of course, he noticed. He was the only person alive besides his wife, who knew her better than anyone else. So obviously he noticed her wondering eyes, her silence, and altogether stand-off-ish mood.