Chapter 24: Re:BorN - Meetings and Reconciliations

Hyoudou Residence

Odin: Ho ho ho, so I came to visit!

Rossweisse: *sigh* Lord Odin...

Rossweisse sighed from beside him. Right now, they were in Issei's house. It was a quick walk back to the house, actually. Very surprising, considering they had run around in a rather haphazard manner. Once they got back, explanations were in order. Why Issei's house instead of Devil May Cry? Well, apparently, SOMEONE just broke the doorway and they need some time to fix it!

Odin: After what happened with Loki, I realized that we needed to strengthen our forces. Especially since we do not have much of a relationship with the gods of this country.

Morrison: *smile* And that's why your good ol' best buddy had his friend watch over for you.

Azazel: Sharp as a tack, Morrison. Baraqiel knows the human world too well.

Rias: True.

Odin explained as he lounged on the couch and Morrison concludes. Opposite sides of him were Rias and Azazel, Trish and Morrison, Issei and Jeanne, and Rosso and Akeno. The large, somewhat gruff-looking man was standing behind Odin.

Rosso: *thought* Well... This is awkward...

Odin: Ah, thank you for the tea.

Odin thanked Rias, before he squinted at her and her mounds.

Odin: You don't have to worry so much about me. But seriously, that one is huge.

Odin then glanced at Akeno and her mounds as well.

Odin: That one is also very huge.

Issei: *thought* This shitty geezer, he is looking at Buchou's and Akeno's breasts with lecherous eyes! I won't forgiv- Yeouch!

*BONK!*

Whatever Issei was about do in his mind was sent packing when he felt an immense pain at the top of his head. Apparently, he had been smacked with Rosso's fist on his head.

*SMACK!*

Odin: Gah!

Odin was also hit as well, apparently. With a paper fan.

Rossweisse: Geez! Lord Odin, you can't look at them with such a perverted gaze! She is the sister of Lord Sirzechs Lucifer!

From beside him, Rossweisse lifted up the folded paper fan. Meanwhile, he started to massage his head with his eyes half-opened. Rosso whispers to Jeanne at the sight of this.

Rosso: *whispers* Did she seriously hit the head of the Aesir God with a fan?

Jeanne: *whispers* My eyes are not deceiving it...

Azazel: Alright, alright, alright. That's enough of having little fun and mocking around.

The Hell Teacher soon shifted from his cheerful self to his serious attitude.