Arrival

While I was packing my stuff my mom came in and said "Don't forget your protection" I was still mad that I had bring diapers but I did anyway. We arrive at Alexander's house I go in after saying bye to my mom. Alexander's mom greeted me in and told Alex to go get ready for bed. He goes upstairs and his mom tells me " your mom told about your bed situation so there's no need to be embarrassed I told her okay. I get upstairs and change in the bathroom it was already 10:00 pm so Alexander and I just talked after doing that we went to sleep. I was nervously thinking about what could possibly happen after a while I fall asleep. But at about 4:30 I woke up with a wet goodnite and was making nose and then Alexander woke up asked what's wrong but he already noticed it was too late. I ran out the room crying and go to the bathroom. Alexander knocks on the door and comes in and gives me a hug. We go back to sleep and wake up and keep quiet about the incident. I go to the bathroom to change my diaper when leaving Alexander's mom asks me about my problem saying "I heard you had an accident last night are you okay i reply" yes and then walk downstairs for breakfast. After eating breakfast alex told me to come to his room. When we got there he said he would comfort me by also wearing diapers and give him a hug and we go with his mom to the playground and to run some errands. It was about 9:00 pm when we got back so Alexander and I go upstairs to change and Alexander shows me his diaper and I don't feel embarrassed I give him a hug and go to sleep and since then I'm no longer embarrassed.