~29~

George's pov

"George, I got you some food" karl smiles as he enters my bedroom, "thanks" I answer blandly, he places the plate of pizza on my bedside table and a bottle of water then sits on your bed, "you have a class in half an hour, are you gonna go?" He asks, "yes" I lie, "good, call me if you need anything" he hugs me, I hug back a little then he pulls away and leaves my room.

I look at the pizza on my bedside table then lay back down in bed, leaving the pizza untouched.

I don't know what to do.

Do I let clay explain?

Do I ignore his constant calls? Do I go to class? Do I forget about everything that's happened and just go on and live my college life?

I suddenly hear a familiar voice, "clay, he doesn't want to see you" I hear karl say, "but I need to see him, I need to talk to him" clays voice says, tears fill my eyes at his voice, "it's been a week karl, I need to talk to him, I can't wait any longer" clay argues, "clay, please, if he wants to see you, I'll call you, or he'll come to you, but he doesn't" karl says, "karl-"

Karl cuts him off, "clay?! Please, go!" Karl says, "sorry" I hear clay say before the dorm room door shuts.

Tears begin streaming out of my eyes, I want to see him but I can't, not yet, I'm not ready to see him, it'll just hurt more.