The Story of Raychel A.K.A Ray

I ran away when I was 15 didn't knew where to go. Had a sister I could stay with, but I know I would have to get a job or move somewhere else. I asked her could I stay and she said yes but just like I thought I had to get a job or move out in the next couple of months. Since I was to young to get a job, I started looking for somewhere else I could go to stay.

Back when I was younger I always acted like a boy. Some people thought I was gay but my mother thought it was just fazed and I would grow out of it. I never thought of being gay but I had that feeling one time when I saw this beautiful girl that I fell in love with. I was only 10 when I meet her she was about 12 or 13 at the time. Right then I thought I was having my boyish feeling coming out of me. Not knowing I would turn into loving girls.

Well my name is Raychel but everybody call me Ray. I was born June 15 a summer time baby. Everybody that show me as a baby thought I was a beautiful baby girl and thought I was going to grow up into a pretty young lady. But everybody hopes were gave up because I didn't turn into the pretty young lady they thought I would turn into. Instead I turn into a tomboy at a very young age.

Being a tomboy so young had people wondering if I was a boy or girl. Every where I go I could hear people whispering to other about me. My mother stopped dressing me when I was only in the first grade. By that time I started picking out my own clothes when we went shopping but I knew my mother, she didn't like what I picked out. So she would pick out something to make me feel girlie girl at times. I really didn't have anything else to say about that I just had to deal with it.

Growing up was hard because I got teased for looking like a boy. My mom would always tell me dont worry about what people say, so I keep that sayin in my head. For years kids would tease me but I just closed my eyes and remember what she said. I nevered cryed about that, I just keep being the better person. Being the better person made me go through some bad times. There were some bad times and good times.