Chapter 1 - The Bad and Good Times

The bad times were mostly me getting into fights, suspended from school, and arguing with my mom. I learn how to fight from my older brother Jayshawn. He taught me a lot of things like how to play basketball and football, how to grow a swagg, how to keep a lot money, and how to just be me. I loved my brother for teaching me them things. Right now my brother is locked up and has a baby boy named Shawn, that look just like him.

Jay is only 19 and how he got locked up is by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He got caught selling weed at an abandoned house plus he had a stolen gun. They gave him a sentence for only 13 months and 5 months of parole. I just cant wait until he get out, it been 7 months and I cant take it any more just like his son to. Shawn cryies a lot and I try to tell him daddy will be back soon but he just dont get it. He is only a year in half and when his daddy left he would cry evernight until he went to sleep.

Now Shawn is getting used to his daddy being away but when he come back I know he will be so happy to see him. I also will be happy to see my brother, but his baby mama April wont care about his being back. April is the type of baby mama that dont care about her baby daddy only wont some money when she need it for Shawn. Jay always give her money when ever she ask for it. He really wont her to be like she used to be when Shawn was firsted born.

April used to love Jay more then any thing, She also would fight over Jay if she saw a girl trying to holla at him. That was her man, she couldnt live without him. If Jay wasnt handling some bussiness, you would see April with him. Most of the time he was handling bussiness, trying to get some money for them to move out of our mothers house. He wants a big house with alots of cars, but that want happend now.

I know that April cares about Jay, but she will never show her felling around me anymore. Back to me about the bad times there were alot of them. I got thur it with this saying in my head "Dont worry about what people say" somthing my mother would say to me. It would play over and over in my head. It got me thur my first fight with this boy named Dre that had piss me off. He would say that I looked like a boy and I cant fight, but i prove him wrong cause I betting the mess out of him. After that he wouldnt mess with me anymore.Now ever time he see me he just look at me, but I just give hime the stank look.

Now the good times were the time I used to have with my daddy before he got locked up for like the 2 time seen I been born. Some other good times were hanging out with my bestfriends Shae, Daeja, Trey, Brice. Them four people like the bestest friends in the world and we all known each other seen Pre-k, but only Daeja we meet in the third grade. Other good times were like just winning talent show at my school, the birth of my niece and nephew (Asia and Shawn).

About my daddy he been in and out of jail seen I was born. The first time I can remember he went to jail was when I was 2. He went away for about 4 years and I didnt like it, but I had to get thur it. when he got out he tried every thing he could to stay away from another jail ceil, so he could spend time with his kids. We had our best 5 years until one day he got lock up again and now we dont know when he will be able to get out., but we do go see him every weekends.