05

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏  𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀  𝟐:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝟐:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

"Are you seriously harboring a stranger in your home? Have you lost your mind?" Jayda frowned as the three of them walked through the mall.

For the past three hours the topic of Dayvon staying at her place had been the sole focus of their conversation. Jayda seemed unable to move on from it.

"First off I'm not harboring him..it's not a secret that he's staying with me" Dyani stated.

"Jayda why can't you just mind your business, Yani is grown if she wants to help him who are you to say that she shouldn't?" Ari spoke, rolling her eyes inwardly.

"I'm just being a good friend..unlike somebody who's condoning this bullshit he could be a killer!" Jayda retorted.

"Okay but he's not..you stay judging people before you get to know them" Ari said.

"I'm just concerned about her safety, he's clearly putting on a act of being homeless looking for his next victim" Jayda muttered.

Dyani let out a sigh to herself as she listened to both of them continuously bicker back and forth. She wasn't entirely sure but Jayda was definitely giving off a specific type of energy today and it was not to her liking.

"You know what I think? I think you're jealous!" Ari stated slickly which caused Jayda to form a frown on her face.

"Jealous ? Jealous of what?" Jayda scoffed.

" I mean, you did try to talk to him and he straight up ignored your ass, I understand if you're salty" Ari just smirked.

"Imagine me being jealous over a man she found on the side of the road"Jayda softly muttered under her breath as she started to walk ahead of them.

"What the hell is her problem?" Dyani questioned.

"Girl you know how her weird ass gets when it comes to men, you better watch her ass" Ari pointed.

"There's no need that man is single if she wants him she can have him" Dyani shrugged nonchalantly.

She was never the type to fight over a guy especially one that wasn't even hers. If Jayda desired Dayvon that was far from her concern.

"So if she put it on him today you wouldn't be mad?" Ari furrowed her eyebrows.

"I wouldn't care..it's way too early to consider pursuing a relationship with him and I think my strong personality is a little too strong for him" Dyani chuckled.