Disclaimer

Hey guys, it's Violet. Now you might be wondering why I'm working on this, well, I've been looking back at my old (and first) book about my Spooky-Clan AU, and I thought "Ugh, I should redo this" and here we are, lol. Also I don't own either of the series I'm using for my fanfiction, The Warriors book series belongs to Erin Hunter and the rest of the Hunter family, and Spooky Month is an animated series made by Sr Pelo on Youtube. This fanfic was made completely for fun and for entertainment, not for the usage of money. Even though I don't take credit for the character, I do take credit for some OCs I added in however. Also forgot to mention, some themes in my fanfic might include touchy themes such as blood, murder, animal death, cults (Obviously for the Spooky Month lore), and other sensitive topics too, but I won't write anything that is too horrible or gorey. Some other things I do take credit for are the warrior names, the clan names, territories and designs too, and of course some OCs as well. The reason why I wrote this story is because I'm hyper fixating on Spooky Month right now, and I had a silly little idea like, what if I made an AU (Or alternate universe for short) were Warrior Cats? Either way, I hope you enjoy this fanfiction of mine!