Chapter 3: To Entice An Innocent Man

At those words, there was silence in the bookstore for a moment.

"......Body?"

"......Body?"

Both Lisa and the woman's voice rang out at the same time when they heard her companion's answer. Thanks to the loud voice of the woman, Lisa's muttering was fortunately buried and could not be heard by the two. Lisa covered her mouth with her hand and listened again.

How can her body stop someone from becoming a priest? Should she lie down in front of the door? Or did she have to hold on to him?

Lisa wasn't the only one who couldn't understand, as the woman, who shouted then, asked her friend.

"What do you need a body for?"

"Oh, you really don't know? What are the conditions to be a priest to the goddess? It's a pure body. But if you spend a night with the opposite sex before entering the temple......."

"Ah!"

When the woman heard the answer, her eyes widened and her mouth closed. She finally understood what her friend told her to do.

"That, that means...... I'll be with him...... You want me to spend the night with him?"

"Yes. It wasn't that he was entirely uninterested in you either. Are you going to kiss him while standing next to the goddess? He's a funny guy. Hey, I'll help to create an opportunity for you to knock him down."

Hearing this, the woman who was crying nodded as her friend clenched her fist with a determined face, as if they were embarking into an all-out war.

Then, the bookstore owner's voice was heard from afar.

"What's going on there?"

He seemed to be worried, wondering if there was a problem because the woman made a loud noise.

"Nothing, everything's okay!"

Due to the owner's voice, the two women must have realized that this place was not suitable for further conversation about this topic, so as soon as they were ready, they went back to the entrance with a book. Lisa couldn't move for a long time even after the two women disappeared.

'Oh, my God, there is a way.'

Just like they said. The body of a man who will return to the goddess should be a pure body that does not know the desires of the world. But what if he has a relationship with the opposite sex and becomes aware of desire? He'll be out, really out.

'All right, then right now......!'

Lisa, who was about to rise from her seat, realized a huge problem at that moment.

Lisa did received sex education when she became older. That's why she knew what it meant to 'be with a man' a while ago. But the problem lied in the extent of Lisa's knowledge. She knew nothing more than the very basic sex education book available in the kingdom.

In her head, Lisa imagined herself knocking Jungkook down. After a while, Lisa let out a long sigh.

When? Where? What? She couldn't imagine what to do next.

'No, more than that.......'

Lisa knew very well that she herself was not sexually enticing. Honestly, she was not the beauty of the century.

As soon as she was about to give up on these vain thoughts, Lisa noticed the book that was still in her hand. The book that secretly possessed the title <Things To Do At Night>.

Lisa opened the book with a reckless touch, wanting to see what it was about before putting it back in place. As soon as the book's pages flew open, Lisa's eyes widened and her mouth opened.