BY THE TITAN-

This chapter involves; Blood, mentions of death, Full on mental break downs. Enjoy reading.

                                            5/5/2023 3:00 am

Katie found out from Honor the best way to sleep was to listen to music and be comfortable.

Katie was tired she put on Lofi beets and didn't use a blanket. as she was plugging in her earphones she passed out, Willow was in her room with ear plugs in so she couldn't hear anything, but they fell out. she was expecting loud noise but just heard the music.

                                           5/5/2023 4:00 am

Katies slumber was interrupted by the sound of a sink. "Hello?" She saw Hunter washing his hands, they were bleeding. "Oh, hi Katie, I forgot you were staying here." Katie didn't talk she just looked around for someone she knew did this. "Hi... where's Belos?" He was silent so she asked again. "I said where is he?" They just stared at each other, then Katie went upstairs. 

                                        5/5/2023 7:00 am

Wake up, get dressed, eat, same thing each day.  Hexside reopened after some much-needed work. "Hey Kat" Sam said Katie started walking with the squad.

Honor noticed Katies ears were slightly pointy. "Hey Kats, your ears are pointy." Honor pointed, Katie took out her phone and noticed her ears were pointy. "Oo pointy."

Class commenced and it was test day.

Honor- A+

Katie- B-

Sam- B

Sally- A

Maria- A+

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need motivation. 

End of part 5