Guilty Pleasure.

Harry's POV

Six months. Six painful months with no contact from Eve. I wound up getting a part time job at a restraunt as a cook to pass the time and I met this girl named Mckenna, she was a server there. She was cute and we flirted quite a bit while working. She would come outside and smoke cigarettes with the kitchen crew, but she would favor me for conversation.

"So what do you like to do outside of working at this shit-hole?" She asked while blowing smoke out.

"Nothing too interesting. I really just hang out and fuck around quite a bit. I didn't go to college either but if I would have, it would have been Washington State. What about you?" I replied.

"Oh, I write. Just like small poems and fan-fiction stuff. Nothing too special. But I love writing."

"That's pretty cool. I wish I had the patience to write. I have lots of cool ideas but that's the farthest they go." She giggled softly.

"That's the part I struggle with the most, I can't think of anything that would make a good piece. Maybe you should give me your ideas and I'll make something out of them online."

"That's a pretty solid idea," I thought about Eve, I used to give her poetry ideas all the time, "maybe we should go over ideas over dinner or something like that?"

Did I really just ask Mckenna on a fucking date?

"Sure! That'd be awesome, it's been a while since I went on a proper date." Yep, I sure did, "I'm free Thursday if that works for you?" She hopped up off the chair she was sitting on.

"That works. 5pm okay? I can pick you up or meet you somewhere?" I got up and followed her to the door.

"Here, give me your phone, I will put my number in it and text you my address on Thursday." I handed my phone over. I didn't even think about the picture of Eve and I in bed that I had set as my lock and home screen, maybe she would cancel our date after seeing it; or she would assume it's my sister or some shit and not say anything.

"I'll see you on Thursday," she handed my phone back to me, "I'm looking forward to it." She gave me a wink. She was so fucking attractive, the thought of Eve almost completely disappeared from my mind.

We finished our  work day shortly after making our plans, and the rest of the night was pretty uneventful. When Thursday came, I was actually a little nervous. Mckenna texted me her address at noon, making it known that she was excited as well as equally nervous. I arrived at a cute, cottage style house at exactly 5pm. Mckenna walked out wearing a white crop top with flowy sleeves, and a pair of shorts that showed a detailed sunflower tattoo on her left thigh. It looked like it must have taken hours to finish. Her hair was down, I had never realized how long it was since we only worked together and she usually wore it up whenever I saw her. She looked amazing, I thought to myself, this was definitely a good idea. This definitely wouldn't be our last date, at least until Eve came back.

"Hey! You have such a cool car!" She beamed, her green eyes growing wider with obvious excitement.

"Yeah, it definitely costed me an arm and a leg for sure. I'm glad somebody likes it though! My mum thinks it was a waste of money."

"So, where are we gonna go?" She crossed her long legs and got comfortable in the passenger seat. She looked good there.

"I was thinking that Italian place off of 43rd." I glanced over, admiring her legs and how touchable they looked.