far away town

CHAIS POV:
As I opened my eyes,I only had two things in my mind:Physical touch and alcohol. I had recently moved from far away town to greg vill. Along with my twin,hai.I sleeply rolled out of my bed and took a sip of the day-old warm vodka and groaned. My room was littered with boxes and cigarette buds,there was a few cds in the very corner and a desk in the middle. I had a long day yesterday.Which is why I got drunk. I asked somebody(whattpad )how they were and they pintched me AND called me a twink.(I'm scrawny and I look young but i am NOT GAY.i am NOT girlypop. I am NOT a twink). Wattpad is hosting a slumber party tonight,my cousin,hai,is going to try and be there.

HAIS POV:
I threw on my jacket and raced out the door as I stared up at the dark sky,I was going to be late!and then, at last,I arrived"
wattpad:"hi?"
Hai:"hi I'm here for the um..slumber party!"
Wattpad:"and who are you?"
Hai:"my name is uhm..gurly teen hai:3"*i say,dropping my sleeping bags*i am from uhm,far away town"
Wattpad:"I know it's you chai!"
*ugh,i am SO moving back to far away town.i thought,as chai came and picked me up."

CHARCTER AIS PIV
I was just fucking around ,doing whatever as I sat on a bench in the rain,and then I heard a voice
"Hello"*chai said mischievously* "do you need help with anything?"