i can't stop (2)

I started to pull at the hem of Chad's shirt asking for permission to take it off which he happily nodded. I pulled his shirt off throwing it somewhere in the room. I push Chad on the bed and climbed on top of him.

We started making out harshly again before Chad flipped us so he was on top. I giggled at that till he started kissing bitting and sucking my neck. I gasped at that and let out a little moan. Chad pulled away. "Are you sure you want this I can stop anythime.." he whispered in my ear. "N-no please" I said in breaths. "Please what" he said with a grin on his face. I know he's just trying to tease me but i got other plans. "Please-" I said cutting myself off by flipping us so I'm on top, "-stop thinking your incharge tonight" I said grinning and grinding our bulges together. "Fuckk" Chad groaned out while he grips onto my hips.

I started kissing him hard while moving my hips. I started kissing his neck and down his chest to stomach till I got to the waist band of his pants. I looked up at him and he gave me a nod. I started unbuttoning his pants and pulling them off and throwing them somewhere on the floor. Damn he's big I thought. "Wait" Chad said sitting up. I looked at him confused till he pulled me in kissing me quickly then started taking my shirt off. "I can't be the only one naked" he said while starting to undo my pants and pulling them off to see me in laced panties. "Shit Ethan.." Chad said while staring at my lower half. I smirked at him as i pushed him back down and lowered my head to where his bulge was.

I gripped his hard on and started pumping. I soon put his tip in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. "S-shit.." Chad breathed out. As I heard that I took him all the way into my mouth. "HOLY FUCK" Chad shouted as he gripped my head and buckled his hips up. I grinned around his dick and started bobbing my head up and down faster. "Shit.." Chad whispered. He had a hand in my hair and pushed my head down farther onto his dick making me deepthroat him. It was worth it tho cause the sounds I'm making him make. I pulled my head off earning a groan out of him. I just smirked at him as I climb back onto his lap. "Do you want any prep" Chad said stopping me abit. "Do you got any lube.." I said in a hush tone. Chad leaned over to his night stand grabbing a bottle out of a draw. He got some and put some on his fingers as he puts the bottle back on the stand. He started to move his fingers to my entrance and pulled my pantie line over as he sticks one finger in. I wince at the feeling but I got use to it. "Are you okay can I add another" Chad asked. I nodded my head. He smirked as he put another. "Can I move" he said started to tease me as he started to slowly move his fingers inside me. "Yes" I said in a breath. He started to scissor me till I was ready. "Take them out" I said shutting my eyes. He took them out. "Are you okay did I hurt you" he said sounding a bit concerned.

I opened my eyes with a grin and said "nope" as I grab his dick and slaming down onto it. "Fuck" we both moaned out. I threw my head back started riding Chad hard. "Holy shit Ethan you feel so fucking good" Chad moaned out gripping my hips harder. I was a moaning mess as I kept riding him. I shut my eye hard as Chad slams up into me making me scream "C-CHAD". I push my hands down onto his chest but making sure I don't hurt him. I moved my hips while he thrusts into me in a fast pace. "I-im about to cum ethan" Chad said breathing in and out hard as he starts to slow down. "Don't you fucking dare" I said as I ride him hard and in a fast pace. This was heaven but Chad looks like he's literally about to explode. "Cum for me Chad you've earned it.." I whispered into his ear nibbling it. Chad releases into me as I cum everywhere into my panties, both moaning loudly. We stay like that for a minute before pulling out and plopping down next to him. "Not bad for a "virgin" " Chad said smirking at me. I turned my head to the side and flipped him off with a tired look. He just chuckled at me moving my hand down kissing me really quick before pulling away getting up. "You wanna shower with me.." Chad said glancing at me with a grin raising his eyebrows. "Mm sure" I said sitting up getting off the bed following him into the bathroom. He turned to face me and pulled me into him kissing me rough. I felt his hands go down my body and felt him slipping my panties off. I giggle at him and hoped into the shower with him following me shortly behind. "Want round two" I said with an inecent smile as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Like shower sex" Chad said as he made us closer grabbing my ass hard. I let out a gasp. "Exactly" I said. "Before we get like that again can you say one thing" Chad said. "What" I said with a slight confused look on my face. "Tell me that you'll stop" "I can't promise but I'll try chad" I said honestly. "Good" he said before smashing our lips together.
......

Hi thanks for 30 reads on this book already I honestly didn't think I'll get that much but I hope yall are enjoying and let me know if you guys have any ideas.