Chapter 2

Ace Cortéz is the biggest idiot at Winchester, first of all he's self centered and couldn't care less about other people feelings. And second of all he is a man whore who will fuck anything with a hole between its legs. Girls all around school talks about how 'good he was in bed'.

I'm gonna admit though he is very hot but I would never in a million years look at him in a romantic way. Thinking about it gives me a sick feeling in my stomach.

Last year he was a total dickhead to me because I called him a man whore after he tried getting my number. In my defense he asked multiple times and I already knew what he was looking for. Anyways he's to stubborn to get over it so he thought it would be okay to irritate me the rest of the year.

I trail behind him the rest of the way to school. I can't wait to give him a piece of my mind I think as I pull into the parking spot that was empty beside him. He revs his engine before shutting his car off which pisses me off even more for some reason.

I unplug my phone and text my Grandma to tell her I made it to school. I grab my purse and pull my mirror down to apply lipgloss. Looking up I see that he already left the parking lot. Sighing I step out my car only to be tackled by none other than...

"Miyah" "Jasmine" we both yell at the same time as we embrace each other jumping up and down like some twelve year olds. We get crazed looks by everyone left in the parking lot but I couldn't care less.

"Girl I missed you and that juicy ass of yours" Miyah says while tapping my butt as we let go of each other. I swat her hand away and give her a 'stop playing with me' look which she laughs at.

"There was so many fine boys in California girl but you know nobody looks better than my future husband Marcus" she says sighing deeply.

She had had a huge crush on Marcus Lush who has been Ace's best friend since like middle school. And it's obvious he feels the same way about they are both just to blind to tell.

"Y'all need to get together already the tension when y'all are around each other could be cut with a knife" I laugh.

"He doesn't even feel the same way about me" she says shrugging. Nobody could miss the sad look in her eyes after admitting this. I only roll my eyes at her.

"You left me all depressed and lonely the whole summer" I say fake sobbing and covering my face with my hands trying to lighten the mood a little.

We both laugh loudly at my horrible acting skills which just attracts more weird looks to us."Fuck y'all looking at" Miyah yells which makes them instantly look away. I giggle at her "I really did miss you and your crazy self" I say hugging her one more time.

"Okay let's stop with all the sappy sad shit and see if we got some fucking classes together" she says while wiping the corner of her eye.

As soon as we walk in the school bell rings meaning we're late for class. We look and each other and busts out laughing. "Bruh how does this shit happen every year" she says. I shrug laughing because it's true that we're always late on the first day of school.

We walk past the classrooms to see homeroom lists. We make it all the way to the end of the hall where we find Miyah name and sadly we're in two different home rooms. "See you later sexy" I say as she starts knocking on the door of her class. The teacher opens the door shaking her head at Miyah.

Shit I got to go up some damn stairs I shake my head knowing I'm gonna be extra late cause them stairs be kicking my ass.

I huff out of breath when I finally make it up the stairs. Walking three doors down the hall I find my name on the list.

Knocking on the door an older male opens the door. He must be new I think before shaking his hand. "Good day sir sorry that I'm late yeah I had a bit of an iffy" I say faking an accent. Some people laugh while others look at me crazy. I shrug them off trying to stay in character.

"I know it's you Jasmine I've been at this school for 3 years get in class now" he says shaking his head. "Oh" I say scratching my head because I really don't remember him at all. He hands me my schedule for this semester and points to an empty desk in the back "Take a seat"

That desk is beside none other than Ace Cortéz. He smirks when I walk towards him while I roll my eyes. "You know it's dangerous to pull out in front of people at an stop sign right" I say while taking a seat.

"I love doing dangerous things" he whispers in my ear as he moves the strand of hair I keep down behind my ear.

"Your an idiot" I say then I move my desk to the spot in front of him so I wouldn't have to be directly beside him this whole class.

I listen and take notes through class until my desk getting pulled back distracts me. Already knowing that it's Ace I try and slap his hand but he catches it and places a kiss on it. His lips were so soft and delicate, I wonder how they would fee...

I stop myself from thinking anymore about that and snatch my hand out of his hold.

"Don't put your lips on my hand there's no telling where they have been" I say turning back around.

"Give me some time and these lips will be in more intimate places than that pretty hand of yours" he says while smirking at me. "Your an.." I start while turning back around to him.

I couldn't finish my sentence since the teacher interrupted me "Jasmine would you and Ace like to inform the class with what y'all are talking about since it seems much more important than this lesson" I shake my head at his question turning back around in my seat.

"I was just telling her about some things I would like to do" Ace says nonchalantly, my eyes go wide and my face starts getting hot at his comment. The teacher who's name I still don't know only shakes his head. I decide to pay attention the rest of class, but the hot stare that I felt on the back of my head made it very difficult.

~~~~~~~~
A/N : Thoughts on this chapter????