Prologue: Killian does dumb shit and gets dumb shit

"YAWNNNNN!" Killian awoken from thy slumber.

"mmm whats the news today- OMG THE NEW FNAF GAME CAME OUT!!!!!!!"

They bounced around under the bridge, hyperventilating with excitement.

"GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!" Killian almost humped their pc and they clawed at the game, waiting for it to start.,

Pc: Introducing the one, the only, Freddy Fazbear!

"YES! YES!"

It was bright, gamy, not fnaf, but Killian loved it.

"O YEA WE GOT THE GLAMROCKS< THE GLAM FAM, ALL RIGHT! "

They danced and jigged to the opening theme.

"Ok, onto the scary part." They sat down, and played the game.

Ten. Hours. Later.

Freddy: And with the power of hugs and kisses, your dead afton!

And they all lived happily ever after, in dream land.

"......"

Killian normally wouldn't be at a lost of words because they just can't shut up. But what the actual faz-fuck.

"That game sucked.... I LOVE IT!" Killian hugged their brand new body pillow of freddy they ordered 4 minutes after the game releasing, and went to sleep. "night night glamfam, go kill some rabbit butt~"

Le next morning.

"AND LIKE- FREDDY ALMOST DIED. LIKE THIS GAME SUCKED BECAUSE OF HOW CHILD FRIENDLY THEY MADE IT, BUT IT WAS AWESOME!" Killian explained to Darrius, Mal, and Soapie. Their friends.

"mhm, right, you do realize this game sucked right?" Mal said.

"Go on dear, im applying my makeup~" Soapie said in a dignified manner, applying their concealer.

"Im listening, Kill." Darrius said.

Killian got an an annoyed look on their face, not a frown because they don't frown, its like an angry frown. Annoyed but with extra class.

"I' honeslty just innit for the memes!" Mal said.

Both their eyes lit up.

"FREDDY STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!" Mal and Killian said in unision.

"AHEHEHEHEHE"

"ok guys gotta go to P.E, catch yall in the springlocks." Killian laughed at their stupid joke, and walked up to P.E.

"I like bread." Killian said randomly. They did that most of their middle school year. It annoyed the hell out of some people, but some.... just liked it.

"Thats cool." A random girl said, Quin? I think her name was. Killian didn't know, they didn't have time for people, just fnaf.

Get home, fnaf.

Go to sleep, fnaf

Eat, fnaf.

Shower, Fnaf.

They just wished security breach couldve been better... and it showed.

"Like the only one they got right was that Greg kid! He actually wanted to KILL, i hate him so much but he actually has some fight. LIKE JUST MURDER SOMETHING!"

'Righttt, go on." Soapie applied some makeup in their history class together.

Killian sighed."I just wish they could've done it better... now the plot sucks because of matpat." They sighed again.

"If i could I would go inside the game myself, and fix everything that was wrong."

WISH GRANTED! 

Magical cloud man from Mario appeared out of nowhere.

"WAIT WHAT NO-"

SECURITY BREACH THEME EPICLY PLAYS