Gregory is gay for Freddy

"Oh..... Freddy... I love youuuuuu so much~."

"Freddy I see your face and it makes me want to say, Freddy, oh Freddy I love everything about you."

"Freddy, tell me, Freddy, what is it, Freddy?"

"Freddy, Freddy, Freddy, Freddy Freddy."

"Freddy I love you so much Freddyyyyy, Freddy my love."

"GREGORY I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOUR SINGING TO THAT POSTER OF THAT BEAR AGAIN I"M GONNA COME UP THERE AND TEAR IT DOWN!!!!!!!"

"Ah-! Right, coming mom!" Gregory jumped, taking a one last peak at his 10x10 Freddy poster as he made it downstairs. 

Today was the day! He was going to Freddy Fazbears: Mega Pizzaplex! And it wasn't like he didn't go everyday, it just ended up he didn't go yesterday because his dad died (He didn't really care, what about Freddy!?!?!)

But while his mom was still greiving, she made sure she got every penny's worth on that dam 1000 dollar a month subscription.

Gregory honest to god couldn't care less, he'd sell the house if it meant he got to see FREDDY.

-They drove there, Gregory talking about how good Freddy flavored bread is-

"EEEEEEEEE!!!!" Gregory screamed like a fan-girl as he left he car and saw the Pizzaplex. It had been TWO whole days since he last came, he almost forgot where that one trash can was located!

"You know the rules, go have fun." His mom gave a tired smile as she watched the boy run off into the Pizzaplex.

But her smile soon dissapeared. She had her own plans.

Gregory entered the doors, and was immediately met with the bustling activity of the wildly energetic Pizzaplex. His ooh's and ahh's were expected as there was something new to be expected each time he came. The Pizzaplex never disapointed, with it's high-tech and gourmet pizza, the fun and exciting games, and just overall compelling aura. But you couldn't forget the best part:

The Animatronics.

Or some fancy word like that, it was better known as:

The 🌟FAZ-GANG🌟

Just like any normal fan-girl Gregory made his entire. Fucking. Life. Based. Off. Of. Them.

Which was annoying as hell and sometimes depriving, but hey, a company's gotta survive somehow. 

And Gregory was a more than proud sampler of the company's unwarranted fame.

In fact, Gregory ignored most of the bedazzling attractions as his feet glided through the lobby, shuffling uncontrolably on the elevator as he waited for it to the get to the stage. Immediately upon entering he ran across the atrium, dodging kids and food as he made it to the gated off area- and there they were-. He look over the crowds of children to see the one and only-.

WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?!?!?!

Gregory's draw dropped as he looked across the crowd of cheering kids to the stage. Was-..... Was no one else seeing this?

That.....

THAT WASN'T FREDDY!

"Ladies and gentlemen please put your hands together for the one, the only:-"

"-Killian Killer!"