01. TAEHYUNG

01. TAEHYUNG

─────── ‧₊ ───────

it's quiet as i sit in the library, crowded with students whose heads are buried in text books, just as i am, except what i'm reading isn't a textbook, but a romance novel. my eyes shift from left to right, reading each and every letter off every word printed on the pieces of paper.

i'm so lost in the plot and the characters, i barely even hear my name being called until something nudges against my shoulder making me snap my head up to find two of my friends standing there, staring at me.

"do you want to get coffee with us?" seokjin, a gorgeous omega with short brown hair, dressed in a black turtle neck and blue jeans questions.

i blink at him, registering what he just asked before i bring my lower lip between my teeth, nibbling on the skin as i contemplate on what to do. i could go for a coffee, but the story was getting incredibly interesting, i didn't want to step away from it.

"uhm..." was all i could get out of my mouth.

"come on, your brain must be fried from all that reading." seokjin tilts his head with a lopsided playful grin. a small laugh slips from my lips as i roll my eyes.

"okay, i guess i'll tag along." i sigh, slipping my bookmark in between the pages and closing the book shut. i place the book into my beige tote bag before pushing myself out of the chair and running a hand through my hair.

"ready?" namjoon, a very handsome alpha, dressed in a black hoodie paired with a leather jacket on top along with a pair of black sweats asks with a soft smile. i nod my head and let out a quiet hum.

"great, let's go." seokjin beams as he bounces on his heels. i smile at his excitement and follow him as he leads the way towards the library's exit.

both seokjin and namjoon have been my friends for the longest time, both older than me by a couple of years. seokjin is the party goer while namjoon is the more calm and collected friend and i'm the nerd between the three of us.

seokjin very extroverted, bright, and popular. people love him and i don't blame them. he's always fun to be around with.

namjoon, he's more laid back and introverted. he likes to read books just like me—though a different genre—and loves plants. he's a very outdoor person.

then, there's me... a nerd who likes to stay indoor and lay in bed. art, books, music and photography are the only thing i find relaxing and enjoyable. anything else isn't my taste which i'm okay with. i'd rather be a nerd and stay home than do drugs and drink. it always leads to consequences and i'd rather avoid it at all cost.