Chapter 3.

"see you later?" Harry asked me when we arrived and I was about to go inside my house. I stopped and I started to think about it until I remembered today Friday, the day of the week when Harry and I used to watch horror movies. We haven't done it in a while because he started to go out with his friends while I stayed at home chatting with my friends or reading some books. I looked at him with a surprised face. 

"you bring the food" I said taking his hand away from my shoulder as I walked towards the front door of my house. He laughed at my words and ten he ran towards his house to achieve his mum. 

Even though we were now 18, I have to admit I was excited of doing this again. This was the Harry I liked. This was my friend. 

I told my mum what we were going to do and she let us stay in the living room. She knew I was excited about this. A grin on her face as I told her about it. 

"you don't have to worry, mum. We're more mature now" I said putting my hand on her shoulder. She smiled at me. I told her that because every time we used to do things like that, the house ended up looking like a jungle. Pop corn all over the carpets, milkshakes scattered over the small table. My mum or Anne always got mad and then they forced us to clean everything up. 

"I know" she smiled. 

"anyway, I'll put my headphones on" she smirked. A confused look appeared in my face. 

"Why?" I asked confused. 

"I don't know, you'll see" 

After her words, I knew exactly what she meant. Did she really think I was going to do "something" with Harry? Was she crazy? She and I knew Harry was so attractive now but I didn't se him as something more like a friend. Her smile on me made me feel awkward. 

"Mum!" I said pushing her shoulders a bit. 

"Okay okay" she said laughing. 

"I'll prepare some pizzas, no one knows if the beast will be more hungry later" she said walking towards the kitchen. 

I stood there thinking about her words. Me and Harry. That was not going to happen. No. I shivered at the thought. 

The sound of the doorbell stopped me from what I was doing. I found a few good horror films. A few one that we hadn't watched yet. I heard my mum yelling that she was going to open the door. 

"Sweetie, Harry's here" my mum said resting her hand on the door frame of my room. 

"good." I replied without looking at her. 

"Oh wait mum, tell him to come upstairs" I told her before she came down. Before I could notice, Harry was already in my room. I was bent down still looking for some movies. My back facing him. 

"Boo!" He said picking the sides of my body as I jumped in scare. 

"ugh fuck you, Harry" I said getting up with my hand on my chest after the scary touch he just gave me. 

"you have to help me to get the mattress down”

"okay" he just said taking one side of the mattress in his hands while I took the other side. We took it down in silent. His face looking at the stairs trying not to fall down as I did the same. 

"Thank God you bought a bigger mattress" he joked. 

"yeah because if I still had the same, you would sleep on the cold ground" I replied putting the mattress on the floor.