Healing ✨

Part -1

In our childhood, we lived a happy life, and the way our parents cared for us felt like paradise. Now, as we have matured and gained knowledge about life, we find ourselves missing that paradise. We try to escape from this world by distracting ourselves and acting as if we don't care. However, every soul has its reasons for changes and behaviors.

As children, we used to dream about our teenage life, but it's not the same as we had imagined.Our parents are working hard to navigate this world and provide us with a good life, hoping to see us experience happiness in the future.

Does anyone genuinely care about the mental health and traumas that this generation faces? Living in this day and age has become increasingly challenging, with individuals striving to survive.

Living in a place where not everyone is aware of trauma or mental well-being can indeed be difficult. We need some time to heal us and a person to relay on our  difficulties and someone who can tell us that's it going to be okay , it's alright.

It's not an story just some problems and their solutions that we conquered in our teenage life ..... don't copy or repost.  if you don't like the content just ignore