WORDS💭

Words can be sweet to loved ones and harsh to others. Not everyone carefully chooses their words to avoid hurting anyone. Do they truly understand how those words can cause pain and inner turmoil?

People often wield their words as weapons, intentionally being mean to others. But why do they feel the need to be so cruel to everyone?

I'm also an victim of broken heart , most hurt came from family even parents.
Do our parents understand how their children feel when they hear their hurtful words?

It is painful when our parents seem to prioritize others over us, and it hurts deeply. It's natural to question why we deserve such treatment. Seeing other children with understanding parents who support and encourage them in their endeavors is making me jealous .

I long to hear words like "You're important to me," "I'm proud of you," and "You did your best," but instead, I often hear that I'm incapable of anything. Why do parents feel the need to be so strict and exert control over their children's achievements? Are they afraid of something? Meanwhile, my heart is filled with fear of living an unsuccessful life, and it burns like hell, reminding me that time is running out. I see other kids who are younger than me, living happy lives, and it only adds to my anguish.

Even the words of strangers can bring comfort because they lack knowledge about us and refrain from judgment. Being an introvert, I find it challenging to engage in conversations with others, leaving me feeling lonely. To escape from this reality, the fictional world becomes my solace, offering the comforting words I long to hear.

In reality watching others enjoying their time having perfect life while mine being messed up and falling apart 💔