Chapter 1 The girls.

There were two little girls who were always beat up. Nobody understood them. They were different from the others. But they didn't care. They did have anger issues. But they held they're heads high. One day they went to Chuck-e-cheese. One of the mascots came up to them and said they had a surprise and lead them to the back room. Then the mysterious man took off the chuck-e-cheese suit. He slowly shows the two girls the knife he had in his hand making the two young and innocent girls gasp. That got a chuckle out of the man. They showed no fear "y-you lied t-to us like m-mommy and daddy." They said in unison making the questionable man raise an eyebrow at them. "well then children you will go to a land of wonderland and enchantment". Making the girls slightly smile. ( WARNING LEMON PART)

He walked towards them taking off his shirt. " take off your clothes ". The girls were to scared so they did what they were told as the man took off his pants and his boxers showing his big member." Suck it." One of the girls who was Mary who put her mouth on his member bobbing her head up and down as the older man moaning like crazy. " I'm gonna..." As salty and sticky stuff went in Mary's mouth. Mary and melody was left alone in the dark. " thank you Mary " said melody looking into Mary's eyes. " I didn't wanted you to get hurt " they cuddle and fell asleep in the cold dark room.