Chapter 3 Love ( lemon)

It's been 3 months since the girls lived with the creepy pasta crew. It was 2:00 in the morning everyone was asleep but Mary she was drawing a black rose in the moon light but then Mary hared a knock.

Mary: who's there

Jimmy: sorry Mary did I wake you

Mary; oh jimmy its you no you didn't wake me.

Jimmy: oh good.

Jimmy walks towards Mary and sat by her taking deep breaths.

Jimmy: ok Mary I known you for 3 months and I need to tell you something.

Mary: what is it

Jimmy: Mary I-I l-l-love you

Mary: I love you too jimmy.

Jimmy kissed mary and Mary was shocked but then melt in the Kiss. Jimmy licked her bottom lip for entrance as Mary let him do his thing. Jimmy put his tongue in Mary's mouth. Finally they pulled away for air leaving a trail of saliva.

Then jimmy took off his shirt as Mary did the same. Jimmy was kissing Mary on the neck and found her sweet spot and Mary was moaning. Then jimmy took of his pants and took of Mary's pants and panties witch made her blush then jimmy took of his boxers putting his member on Mary's women hood. " you ready" as Mary nodded jimmy thrusts him self in her going up and down as Mary was moaning in pain. " m-Mary I'm gonna" he exploded and then took himself out of her they both put on there clothes and went in jimmy's room cuddling and fell asleep.

( it's done what do think Mary x jimmy who do ship with melody)