OC Information

(P

(P.S. I couldn't find credit for who this image belongs to, but I found it on pinterest at https://pin.it/7y5tUp2.)

[ OC INFORMATION ]
Name : Y/N L/N
Age: 17
Gender : Male
Looks : (I used that guy for the thumbnail only :)) You decide how Y/N looks! Or simply keep the same design as the thumbnail!)
-> (H/C) - Hair colour
-> (E/C) - Eye colour

-> (S/C) - Skin colour

Clothing

Y/N wears a purple haori that slowly fades into black, with hints of gold finished and symbols of cresent moons. He wears a black shirt underneath and zori on his feet. He also fashions a black kitsune mask, which he wears ocasionally.

Personality 

 Y/N is always charismatic, kind, caring, and happy, often using his handsome looks to appear approachable, which he often is. But little do his fellow Hashira know, he fakes it. Whenever Y/N hurts, he hides it, whenever he has a problem, he keeps it. He overall is a kind person who never shares his problems, and always keeps a smile on his face.

Equipment/Nichirin

 Daisho Nichirins. They are twin katanas, one being longer and the other being shorter. But, Y/N specially requested that his nichirins be interlockable, in a sense combinable. So later if you see the use of 'altered katana', you know why. A quick detail, his katana's are coloured purple, to symbolize that he is a Moon Breathing user.

Position/Ranking: Moon HashiraBreathing Technique: Moon Breathing(Here are all the (known) forms, sourced from the https://kimetsu-no-yaiba

Breathing Technique: Moon Breathing
(Here are all the (known) forms, sourced from the https://kimetsu-no-yaiba.fandom.com/wiki/Moon_Breathing.)

First Form: Dark Moon, Evening Palace
Y/N draws his katana and performs a singular horizontal slash following a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades along its path, before sheathing it back into his scabbard. This technique is extremely reminiscent of Iaijutsu.

Second Form: Pearl Flower Moongazing 
 Y/N performs three crescent-shaped slashes while releasing a multitude of crescent moon blades along with them.

Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains
Y/N performs two extremely broad crescent-shaped slashes directly in front of him, from which a storm of smaller crescent moon blades are released.

Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy
Y/N creates multiple long and curved slashes layered over one another, essentially creating a vortex of crescent moon blades. 

Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon 
 Y/N rapidly performs a multitude of curved slashes several meters in front of him that releases a wild barrage of crescent moon blades capable of slicing up the surroundings.

Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit
 Using his altered katana, Y/N performs a frontal crescent-shaped slash that unleashes numerous straight and curved slashes that expand outward.

Eighth Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail 
 Using his altered katana, Y/N performs a massive long-ranged curved slash that leaves dozens of crescent moon blades along its path.

Ninth Form: Waning Moonswaths
using his altered katana, Y/N performs multiple curved slashes, all in close proximity, that leave numerous crescent moon blades along its path.

Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes, Moon Through Bamboo Leaves

Using his altered katana, Y/N creates three rotating circular saw-like slashes with crescent moon blades following their path.

Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe, Tenman Crescent Moon

Using his altered katana, Y/N performs a multitude of curved slashes which expand outward in every direction that incrementally grow in size, essentially creating an omnidirectional vortex of crescent moon blades that surrounds him.

Sixteenth Form: Moonbow, Half MoonUsing his altered katana, Y/N swings upward, sending six curved slashes crashing down several meters in front of him, powerful enough to leave craters in their wake.

Backstory:
Y/N L/N's parents were killed in front of him at the young age of four. Watching them die completely broke the boy. He felt empty, cold. After the demon had finished his parents, it walked over to him. It smiled evilly as it raised its clawed hand to cut Y/N down. But before it could, it was slashed in two. Y/N looked up to the person who had just saved him. His savior sheathed her katana, then looked at the young Y/N. She was a tall, slender girl with pale skin and red lips. She had long, straight, black hair that reached just below her waist, with two shorter clumps over her shoulders and arched bangs framing her face. Her pale violet eyes slanted towards the sides, shining with white sparkles. 
She wore a purple-tinted uniform with the words, 'Demon Slayer'. And her most unique trait is green and pink butterfly hairpins on both sides of her head. Y/N stared at his savior in awe. She was beautiful, enchanting even. The girl locked eyes with him, her soft and gentle features looked at Y/N with pity and sadness. But then, without a word, she picked the four-year-old Y/N into her arms and took him away. Y/N learned that his savior was the flower Hashira, Kanae Kocho. She decided to raise Y/N, taking him in as a younger brother. Y/N was raised in the Butterfly Mansion, so he had grown up alongside Shinobu. Kanae raised Y/N well, teaching him how to read, write, talk, and for fun, dance. Y/N loved Kanae as the sister he never had. He finally felt happy again. But it was short-lived. On one fateful winter morning, he found out she was taken from him. He was told that she was cut down by the Upper-moon 2 himself. Luckily, he had not been able to eat Kanae's body, so it was safely recovered. At her funeral, Y/N cried hard. Harder than he had when his parents died. He truly cared for and loved Kanae. But then sparked in the boy. Y/N was tired of being weak, tired of not being able to defend those he loved and cared for. So he decided, enough was enough. He wiped his tears away, and from that day, vowed to change.

A/N - Author's note.
Hey everyone! So that was the introduction to my story! I hope I have got you hooked. So a brief summary is: There is a new Hashira, Y/N L/N. He has been officially recognized as a Hashira by the Demon Slayer Corps and Ubuyashiki Kagaya, the corps leader himself. Therefore earning him a place among the Hashira! But the unique thing about Y/N is he uses Moon Breathing! A forgotten breathing technique lost to the ages. Now, we'll explore how Y/N adapts to becoming the newest Hashira! (For your information, this takes place just a week before Tanjiro takes final selection, and his little meeting with the Hashira, so we'll have plenty of time for Y/N to get to know the other Hashira. Well then, see you in the 1st chapter!)

Looking forward,
Ryujiraa :)