The return

There was a knock at the door and then the door opened slowly. Kyojuro Rengoku, whose supposed to be dead, stood in the doorway, staring down at you with his piercing red eyes. His skin was pale as if he had died, Horns grew out of his head. He had became a demon. Your blood ran cold as you realize this. Was he here to hurt you? "ah, My sunflower! How are you, my dear?" There seemed to be a demonic voice echoing his words. He opened his arms to give you a hug. "I've missed you dearly." He leaned in to give you a hug, but you stepped back in shock. How could this be? He was gone, dead. How had he became a demon?

  Your body trembled. Kyujuro seemed to notice your trembling. "My dear, my little flame, what is wrong? Why are you trembling?" He said in a soft voice. There was a demonic echo to his voice. He reached out to grab your hand but you moved your hand away just in time before he could grab it. He looked a bit hurt. "Is something wrong?" He said, obviously hurt. You were shocked that he was standing in front of you, alive, well. Breathing. Your lips tremble as you tried to speak.

  "B..but..how?!" You gasped as you stared up at Kyujuro in fear. "You-they..they said you were dead!" Your eyes began to water. Was this some sort of cruel prank? A dream perhaps? Kyujuro raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Dead? Dead who! I, Kyujuro Rengoku, am not dead." He flexed his muscles. "We? I'm alive and well."