04

The girls had got to Charlie's yard before the meeting had actually started so they wandered around the yard until they saw Tommy and Arthur

Aberama spoke, "I took a look round, I like this place. Fire for melting silver, canal to get it away. How much?"

Tommy stared at him for a few seconds before shaking his head, "Nothing you see here is for sale Mr Gold."

Arthur looked at the two confused who had appeared next to him, "What are you doing here? you were told to stay at mine with Ada."

"Yeah well that was before I felt the need to punch your bitch of a wife," Freya replied, missing the way the Gold boy had raised his eyebrows and held a laugh. Lottie however didn't miss it.

"What do-" Arthur was cut off.

"Arthur I love you I really do but the amount you love your wife confuses me actually it bloody baffles, she's rude, stuck-up and shows no respect to us or you whatsoever-" Freya stated before Tommy cut in, "Can you two do this later please?"

"What's going on?" Lottie asked Arthur.

"Shush and listen," Arthur replied, taking the flask from Tommy

"Oh, everything is for sale, everything," Aberama said to Tommy ignoring Freya, Arthur and Lottie's bickering and threw his drink into the fire. "You tell Mr Strong I'm going to buy his yard."

Freya had once again locked eyes with the boy. Lottie watched the two with a smirk.

"This yard has been in his family since they settled," Tommy told the man.

"But I've decided to make it part of our deal," the man told him.

"Charlie?" Tommy called and the older man walked over. "Charlie come here."

"I'm gunna spin a coin for your yard, Charlie," Tommy told the man and Freya broke eye contact with the boy to look at her brother in confusion.

"You're going to what?" Charlie asked.

"If it's heads... Abbie here takes all of this with my blessing," Tommy told him waving his hand around.

"Tommy?" Charlie spoke.

"And if it's tails... I fuck your daughter, Mr Gold," Tommy said.

Freya gasped. "Tommy! What the fuck?" she exclaimed with her jaw slack as Arthur started laughing.

"You have three daughters I hear," Tommy continued.

"Oh my god, stop. Just stop talking," Freya muttered putting her head in her hands.

Tommy ignored his sister and continued, "And uh Esmeralda is the oldest and also the prettiest, so I'll have her. So make her part of the deal and spin against the yard."

"Please tell me she's at least half his age or if not as far away from here as possible," Freya spoke causing Arthur to put his hand over mouth shushing her.