10 |Petty

Nsfw <3

                                              Nsfw <3

-"Petty."

-"Tolkien is fucking petty. I barely-agh- even know this failed abortion, and yet his life goal is to ruin everything for everyone,-ngh- mainly me."

-" I'm over here, sitting pretty in my nice ass expensive outfit, and here -gr- comes Tolkien, grabbing burning hot coffee, and throws it in my face. I -nngh- don't even care if it burned, That fucking -agh- outfit was ruined!  Not to mention he was ca-agh- calling me -nerrgh- names like whore!"

-"and i-i"

-"calm down" kyle sighs. I had been ranting to him for the past hour, about everything going on, and Tolkien was the source.

-"I don't get what's with him lately. I overhead Tolkien's parents telling him to do better, but I don't know what. Could that be the reason?"

-"I don't care, just the outfit matters!"

I walk to my bed and scream in my pillow. That bastard.

-"tweek, I understand you were trying to get laid tonight, but you weren't the only one affected in this situation. Plus, you beat the hell out of him and sent him to the hospital. What more do you want?"

-"oh I don't know. My dress?"

Kyle sighed. I make a big deal when it comes to outfits, yeah, but I wasn't that upset about it.

-"its just," I started. -"its just that I just moved here. I get the point. I've been here for a week -augh- and I've already lost my virginity to the player, making me seem like a easy little wh-nng-whore. I get it."

Kyles glare softened.

-"I just don't understand why he's making a big deal. He could have solved this peacefully, but noo! This is too much pressure!"

We were currently in the coffee shop and we had just closed. Kyle was about to say something when I heard the bell on the door make noise, signaling someone had came in. 

The man walks in and glares at kyle.

-"get out, I'm going to fuck my boyfriend."

Kyle looks between me and him and walks out.

Craig then looks me up and down. And starts taking off my skirt.

-"look at you. Wearing such a short skirt. Just asking to be fucked" he slaps my ass and I let out a small moan

-"whore."

He takes off my panties and aligned his dick with my entrance.

-"just relax okay? I'm 'onna make you feel so good." Then without warning, he shoves his cock in.

-"Fuck, ha-harder!"

Third Person POV

Tweek was under Craig begging for more. Tweek was a masochist, and Craig knew that. So he made sure to go rough on Tweek now, and to smoother him with kisses later.

Tweek held onto the table for dear life, and Craig enjoyed that. Just the sight of seeing Tweek like that would push him to his climax.

Craig then grabbed Tweeks dick, and started to jack him off while he pounded into him. When he started moaning slightly louder than before, indicating that hes about to cum, he put his finger over the tip.

-"Fuck- Craig I... Need to cum~"

-"no."

Tweek started to whine and he tried to grab his hand.

Craig stopped moving

-"listen, otherwise ill stop."

Tweek reluctantly stoped moving, letting out loud moans from over stimulation.

-"just be a good little whore, okay?"

Craig didn't wait for an answer.

He continued harshly thrusting into his prostate, until he flipped him over in order to see the blonds perfect face. Out of embarrassment, Tweek tried to look away but Craig forced him to make eye contact.

It was a sight to see. His face was slightly flushed, and his eyes rolled back and his tongue was sticking out, Some spit was dripping down his chin.

he removed his hand from the smaller boy's cock, and he came instantly. Craig felt himself getting close too.

He leaned down and started licking Tweek nipples, and Craig received a satisfied moan. At this point, Tweek could barely make out words. With the last bit of energy he had, he slowly muttered a few words. But god, did those words mean alot.

Tweek was filled with Craig's cum and Craig did a few more sloppy thrusts, due to the afterglow.

He pulled out and put Tweek's face in his chest, and they relaxed as each other let out shaky breaths. Slowly, Tweek's breathing calmed down and Craig looked down to see that Tweek had fallen asleep.

He sighed, and grabbed Tweek's skirt and put it on him. The underwear he kept was for jack-off material. The shopped was closed, so he picked him up and walked to his house. He didn't need weird stares from Tweek's mom.

Not today.

He walked into the house and straight into his room, ignoring trica. He set Tweek on his bed and kissed his forehead.

He looked at Tweek for like, 8 seconds before remembering what Tweek told him.

-"I love you too."

And with that, he walked out.

824 words. 

Tolkien is a bit too calm in other stories.

Me want drama. 🤠🤠