Maka's Plan

*Soul and Maka are married*
Soul's POV
It was almost 5 years ago, was when me and Maka had sex but i want to do it again cause i wanted to cum inside of her, i want to become a father.

Maka's POV
Me and Soul are married, and now i want to have sex again, because now I'm ready to become a mother and Soul the father. Now i need to thing of a plan........ I know!!
Later at 8:00 at night and Soul was on the sofa
Still Maka POV
I put on music and i went to where Soul was and i started dancing around him and i said " Soul! Come dance with me!," then he said " No I'm good." He would have loved to dance with her but right now he was hugging a pillow to hide his bonner. The Tv was on so Maka stoped infront of Soul her back facing him and bent down to turn it off, and Maka had a short skirt on and Soul saw Maka's pantie covered butt and blushed. Then Maka turned around facing Soul and started saying "Are you ok?" she said while putting a hand to Soul forehead, Soul didnt want to tell her about the bonner so he just looked down but when he looked down he caught a glimpse of Maka's boobs right in his face and blood started comming out of his nose. Maka seen it and started thinking * yes the plan is working* but Maka still went along with the plan. And said " Soul your nose is bleeding!," Soul couldnt take it anymore so he grabed Maka's arm and pinned her down on the sofa, and Maka felt Soul's member rub against her leg and Maka said "Soul please" and Soul was confused but then understood her words and spoke while smirking " What? Fuck you?," Maka noded and Soul said "Gladly"