Part 4: ruh roh!! 😱

{{{Ringi pov:}}}

I swear, I just heard Bambi scream, I climb out of the pantry, I take off my hat, my fluffy, purple hair was together in a bun, I took out the bobby pin, and set Dave, Bambi, and Tristan free, Dave climbed out immediately, but Tristan and Bambi were unconscious, so I carried them, Dave struggled to walk on his pointy prosthetics, so I grabbed a step-stool, for him to walk with, I speed-walked to Dave's house, Dave followed quickly behind me, I set Tristan and Bambi on Dave's couch.

{{{Dave's pov:}}}

Jesus christ, I thought I wouldn't survive, I owe Ringi my entire life, I grabbed Tristan, and hugged him, I put him in his bed, he deserved to sleep after, all this. I go to my own bed, to get some rest.

I wake up, at like, 2am, a shadowy figure stood at the end of my bed, My eyes widen, as I stared at the thing, which looked a lot like.. Bandu?

{{{Bandu pov:}}}

They escaped, but no matter, I already infected Tristan with the cyan mixture, and Bambi with the yellow mixture, I grabbed Dave's throat, and choked him, until he was unconscious, I dragged him back to my house, I gave him the pink mixture. I shook him, and woke him up.

{{{Talking:}}}

[Bandu]: "D4v3? H0w d0 y0u f33l?"

[Dave]: "Leave me alone, you ruined everything.. you have no idea what i'm going through right now.."

[Bandu]: "1t w0rk3d, ¥0u, B4mb1, 4nd tr1$t4n n0 l0ng3r h4v3 u$3 f0r m3, ¥0u fr34k$ w1ll st4¥ 1n m¥ b4s3m3nt."

{{{No one pov:}}}

Bandu hit Dave with a baseball bat again, Bandu dragged Dave's body into the closet, Bandu teleported to Dave's house, where Bambi and Tristan slept, Bandu grabbed Bambi's hand, and Tristan's wrist, and zapped back to his basement, he shoved them into his closet.

{{{Talking}}}

[Bambi]: "Uugghhh... Where am I?
-Tristan? Dave? What are you doing here?"

[Tristan]: "I don't know, where are we? Dad? Dad, wake up!"

[Dave]: "SHUT THE FUCK UP TRISTAN! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

{{{Tristan pov:}}}

I jump, Dad's never yelled at me like that before, I can feel my eyes tearing up, I start to cry, I hug Bambi, squeezing hom tight, I got his shirt wet with my tears, I sniffled, I wiped my eyes, and I sat in the corner.

{{{Talking:}}}

[Dave]: "QUIT BEING SUCH A BABY TRISTAN! YOU'RE 12! NOT 5! ACT YOUR AGE!"

[Bambi]: "DAVE! Quit yelling at your son! He's crying his eyes out! What the hell is wrong with you?! YOU'RE A TERRIBLE FATHER!"

[Tristan]: "B-Bambi, I-It's ok, I don't disagree with Dave, actually."

[Bambi]: "SEE? HE'S TOO SCARED TO EVEN CALL YOU DAD RIGHT NOW! TRISTAN WAS JUST WORRIED FOR YOU, AND YOU SCREAM AT HIM?! FOR ACTUALLY CARING ABOUT YOU? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

[Dave]: "CALM DOWN! IT'S NOT LIKE I TOLD HIM TO KILL HIMSELF! IT'S NOT LIKE I HURT HIM!"

[Bambi]: "PHYSICALLY? SURE, BUT MENTALLY? HE'S JUST A KID! JUST LOOK AT HIM! HE'S CRYING FROM HOW MUCH YOU'RE SCREAMING!"

[Dave]: "YOU'RE SCREAMING TOO, GENIUS!"

[Tristan]: "STOP YELLING! PLEASE!"

{{{No one pov:}}}

The room went silent, no one spoke for a few minutes, they heard footsteps coming down the stairs

{{{Bambi pov:}}}

Dave, I can't believe he just screamed at his son like that, Thats when I heard footsteps, I panicked, I grabbed Tristan, and held him, to keep him safe, from both Bandu, and Dave. The door opened, I saw light, it blinded me, I blinked, and I could see again, Bandu yelled at us, and told us to shut up, because he was trying to sleep, I pat Tristan's head, and got him to sleep. I slapped Dave, he yelled at his child for no reason.

 I slapped Dave, he yelled at his child for no reason